Chapter 13

Andrews POV

Oh, god. Death is a terrible thing. Last report was they were all dead, every single one of them. Alpha Peter and future alpha Nathan my best friend also third in command Jed and his son another of my great friends Jack. Its crazy, i think dad's going insane. Mabey i'm going insane. Dad calls me into the beta room. This cant be good at all.

"Andrew, i think you better go rest. You look absutle exhausted. Though what i called you in for is some good news. Reports are that Nathan's alive but we can't conferm any of this till we know the truth." His face seems to be very sad, i want to comfort him but how excatly he's not the sorta guy you go and hug. So i find myself turning and leaving. What am i supposed to do sit back and do nothing. Wait, the pictures I could find out whats really killing Nathan, yeah i'll do that. Going back to his room i stumble into his wardrobe once again. Now that box, where did I leave that box. Ah there it is. Opening it up I place them in order.

From 1997 to 2003. Lets just say theres a lot of photos all with comments on them. I turn over the first one. It looks like a birthday party, lots of people and cake, all the people are around this table with a cake on it. Wow, my dad's in this photo, i think that mullet doesn't really suit him. Though question is why did he have a mullet in the first place, theres mum looking as lovley as ever. Alpha sitting down with a baby boy on his lap. That must be Nathan, and the person helping blowing out the candles must be his mum. She looks like the younger version of herself in the park. Though she seems to be more happy.

Twisting the card over again I read his mothers handwriting.

Natty's first birthday, he's such a big boy, and he's our big baby boy. Johnny loves him so much as do I. Were one big happy werewolf family. Mummy and Daddy love you. 1997 (Aged 1)

Then I notice the replie.

One big happy family mum, were not one big happy family we are in ruins and its fathers falt you know what he did you know who he is. I hate him I hate you and it's all your fucking falt, your dead and he's dead weight I hate you so much. You are nothing but a selfish cow, who couldn't see the bigger pitcher you cheater!!!! I hate you from Nathan, yes that my name remember! 2009 (Aged 13)

He's harsh, I mean his mother didn't know she was going to die did she. Though what's all this about cheating? I didn't think his mum was a cheater. Somethings so not adding up here. Seriously not adding up. I look at the last one. It's a picture of his mother and him in there family room, he's curled up on her lap sleeping. This picture when was it taken? Then I see in the courner of the lougnge a calender and the date 7th September 2002. Two days before she died, two days. Something about her looks diffrent though almost like a sadness has come over her. She doesnt look as happy as someone who only years eairler was over the moon. What changed?

Natty fell asleep on me today as we watched that new movie Monsters Inc. He loves it so much, it's his favourite film. I wish my life was a perfect as Nat think's it is. After that we ate icecream and thought about what he would like to be and he said bless his soul a doctor, so he can make mummy better. I love you Natty and always will, just don't let those who you love distroy who you really are, my angel. 2003 (Aged 5 &1/2)

Mum, I miss you some nights I can't sleep, some nights i stay up late watching this movie over and over again just so I can hear your voice in my head over and over again. My life is a nightmare and sometimes I think this will all wake up and you'll be there saving me again and again. I always wanted to be a doctor and still do, though being future Alpha stopped that. Though I'm still your boy Love you heaps Natty 2008 (Aged 12)

So his mum was having a ruff time, and he likes the movie monsters inc. Good note, though most of all Nathan wanted to be a doctor. Wow, I guess he can't leave the pack long enough to get a medical degree. Though it doesn't make sense he was hating his dad and then the year after he began hating her what changed. Wait what happened in 2009, wait, oh god. It was the year his father began teaching him rules and regulations. Which caused him to go off at his dead mother. There is something seriously wrong with my best friend and in these pictures is the answer. Mabey all the notes are in code, I remeber also during that time he was going through a faze where everything he did was in code. Drove me insane glad his father put a stop to that. I mean in the order his mother wrote sounded like she loved her son and was slowly becoming depressed and commited suicied or something like that, though Nathan's comments remove the sucied option.