Chapter 3

I was sitting in the middle of English and To be honest I didn't know what the hell was going on today.Almost all us guys are wolfs in my group and they to had noticed a few changes. The only one that wasn't wolf was Henry, the same guy Kia sat next to. Did she know? Do we have to move. Oh god I cant be put through this anymore. Something inside me snapped, i tried to pretend it wasn't there but when I looked over at Henry and he nodded. This is not good, I start shaking, oh no.... shit I dont want too.... but I'll have to call father. My group always sat on the right side of the room. I looked around and saw that everyone of us were shaking but Henry though he looked worried.

Everyone on the left stopped there work and looked at us for a few seconds,Then thought we were being total dickheads wanting to be noticed so the stopped looking. I soo don't feel like being embarrassed right now. I look at whats over there Annabelle is speaking to Willow and Paula. Most are talking except Claria who is sitting on her own reading. How can she go from being number 1 to reading? I try to see what shes reading, but a sharp pain in my side stops me. Then it vanishes so I go to stand up but when I go close to that side of the room the sharp pain. Yelping I point to the door and we disappear. Running I could not stop i am shaking. We all run the with out notice we turn.

Yep we go wolf. Were all diffrent colours my colour is pure white, and in my thoughts I hear Drew " Someone put an invisible fucking barrier up Nathan, what the hell is going on?" I can reply I'm to shaken up only wolfs in the same pack can speak to each other, so I call out each name hoping for a replie as we run through to the park and through that to the thick Forrest. Everyone of us answers. I need to think. " What if....." Drew starts " We all look at his black coat, i nod to continue " Well what if...... its a new pack or worse......" we all knew what worse what Vampire those horrible blood suck things with no feelings at all.

I don't believe in soul mates but I do believe that vampires are real. " Well..... why don't we go back to class and finish the day and then talk to my dad...." why did i say that im so stupid, we would be doing that any way he hates us missing school.

I shudder as I turn back from wolf . Then we turn back out the forest and go back to class. I'm happy that werewolf unlike in the stories get to keep their clothes on. We all come back around lunch everyone but Drew was going to walk over to the girls. He stopped dead in his tracks " I can't face her, I cant face them" I understood how can Drew face that bitch Kia. Almost forgetting about them. I see Mick. Samual looks over with the look can we kill him please. Smiling I look a Samual and shake my head " you know what, Mick actual saved himself from the wrath of those girl......" i tried to get Drew to catch on and I think he did because the next thing he said was

" I'm going to break up with the bitch!"

We all looked a Drew as he went over to Kia. As usal today she was pretending not to notice. Being her bitchy self, if i had a pecie of my mind she'd be dead. woh cool it Drew can handle himself. Stupid, Stupid Nathan Stupid feeling of pack family. I finally speak "lets move in and be back up" so we moved in.

Kia was on her phone, im guessing on Facebook but i'm not sure. " Kia" Andrew began.

"Go away Andrew I'll talk to you later k." Was what she replied with, to a wolf that was almost an insult good thing shes not a wolf.

"Kia, I don't care what you say or what the fucking hell your reaction is......"

"Get on with it Drew you know i dont have all day" okay that was an insult should I punch her. Hell no I cant hit a girl on school property or even just hit a girl. This sucked but the guys and I were watching her face like a hawk to see when or if her expression changes. Then we will laugh, its mean but for my best mate (friend).

"I'm breaking up with you I cant be around a bitch like you anymore, this is the end" He turned around and left. We all stayed and counted to 5.

1. 2. 3. 4. and 5.

Here come the water works, ha ha sucker. Kia did not deserve Drew at all and I was happy to see her crying. Though now where would we hang out? Then I saw Andrew talking to some guy from another class. Perfect we had a new spot only problem I have with this new spot is the girls.

I mean its the basket ball court shore you could see the oval and people playing basket ball and soccer. I saw some of the girls in my class. Annabelle, Willow, Paula and Claria, for fuck sake. Why the hell does she keep showing up cant she get some normal life like her friends. Drew could see it on my face " Mate, seriously were invading there space so of course we could see her."

I heard her laugh it was quite funny and sad becasue it sounded like she couldn't breath. I see her friends all get up and leave, she followes too. With my hearing I can hear what she was saying " Oh look what the cat draged in, seriously Anna can't they find there own spot without leaving a trail of fucking broken hearts?" Annabelle nodded

" I know but with them being popular there so high and mighty thinking there top shit and all." They both laughed, and joined in the conversation with Debra and her other friends.

Is that how most of the school see u? I'm way out of my zone. I give Drew a message "We have a problem." I saw Drew flip out his phone followed by a wave of worry. Before he could answer, the bell went. Yay! P.E. The best thing saved till last. I loved being a wolf because I got to be better at something I love. None of my friends were in my P.E class......

Oh... No....

Those girls are in my P.E....Claria. The one person who I dont want to see now. I go over to say bye and I see Jack a guy from my group. Looking in some girls eyes "Oi, Jack whats with the girly stare!" I shout.He turns and pokes his tounge out at me. I walk to my next class.

I mean you can't tell if a person is your actual soul mate unless you kiss them, i mean please Drew has kissed many girls none to be his "soul mate" grrrrrrr, I hate all this soul mate crap because it isnt true. It's supid, my dad was fine with out a soul mate fuck i need to think bout something else.

I look up and walk straight into you know who......

Claria.

" What the fuck Nathan!, wach where your fucking going!" She seem to yell. Her freind Willow, almost the same height brown hair dark coloured skin you know. Wisphered "Hey Paula for once its not you whos getting the guys."

Claria seemed to give her the death stare. Willow laughed so did Annabelle but it was an akward laugh. I know that maria made Jokes bout me and Paula through out last year.

Before things got outta hand i slipped away into the gym and thats where I almost walked into the P.E teacher. I really got to talk with my father about today.