OMG, I Think I'm in love with the blood slave my dad got me! Part 4

let me know what you think.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter three.

The look on Scarlett's face when I gave her the food the cook, Dana had made for her. It was roast chicken, with Yorkshire pudding, vegetables and roast potatoes and loads of gravy. Also a huge mug of tea. Well according to Dana tea curses all.

She looked like I would take the food away from her once she started eating. Who had her before really did treat her badly. They need to pay for what they have done to her. She's so small you could break her by breathing on her at the moment.

"It's ok Scarlett; I won't do that to you. Eat all you want." I said to her she jumped but still eyed me like I was going to take it away. So I decided to leave the room.

So where would I go. I didn't feel like going out and leaving Scarlett on her own. But then again I didn't want to crowd her; she needed time to adjust to being here and being looked after not treated badly.

I was so annoyed I hit the wall. My hand made a dent in the wall as the brick had cut into my hand. I stood there letting the blood flow down my hand. My door flew open and Scarlett looked wildly around. She saw me and ran to me. Scarlett graded my hand looking at it from every angle. It was only three small cuts on my fingers. My hand started to tingle. I looked down and the bleeding had stopped. She was healing me.

Her eyes were gold now. She was a healer so why did she end up in the blood slave industry. As soon as she healed me she dropped my hand and ran back to my room.

"Scarlett, wait." She didn't she kept running. When I went back in my room the food was gone. She looked better. "Scarlett talk to me?" she just looked up pain in her blue eyes. "That hurt you didn't it?" she nodded. "So why did you do it?" I had to ask.

Her voice was scratchy with disuse "You were hurt." That's all she said. Like that answered the question. She gave me a small smile. Her hair was covering her face so I moved it out of the way she nuzzled my hand. Then she kissed the palm. Then pulled she back, as if she had done something wrong. This is what a blood slave was for. Blood and sex. But they normally aren't this beautiful. His eyes weren't sliver any more they were almost black with lust for this young girl sitting in front of him.

Putting my hand on her shoulder to move her dress out of the way I felt her flinch she thought I was going to hurt her. "No, Scarlett my bite won't hurt. I promise you I will be gentle. I will not hurt you. If I hurt you all you have to do is say and I'll stop. Ok?"

"Yes." She said in a small shaky voice she didn't believe him fully but give the state she was in who would believe a vampire could love a human.