OMG, I Think I'm in love with the blood slave my dad got me! Part 2

Here's the next chapter let me know what you think

Thanks

louj247

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one.

My name is Jackson Morrison, and I'm a vampire. Now all I can think about is sitting in a circle at an AA meeting.

Anyway today is my birthday I'm eighteen today. Yippy. I've got so many years ahead of me I don't know can you ever get too old. Never mind.

Boris Morrison, that's my dad. What a stupid name any way. Not nearly as bad as mine what were they thinking Jackson Morrison, well it could have been worse it could have been Asda Morrison. No would ever want to named after a supermarket not even a Vampire. My dad wants me to be home today for my gift. "I've got you something special." That's what he said. So here I am waiting for him in the dark hallway of our Manor house.

I could be out having fun but no, here I am waiting. It seems like I spend all my life waiting for my father. Why? Can't anyone be on time for once? I mean it wouldn't hurt would it.

The shuffling of more than one pair of feet pulled me from my thoughts. My dad was coming down the long hall, with a blond. What was he doing with a blond my mother had dark hair almost black.

Taking a breath, I can tell from this far that she's human, she smells so sweet, like honey. Her hair could do with a good wash. What was she doing here...with my dad?

"What's going on dad?" I asked. He turned looking a bit shocked to see me. He was muttering under his breath, "Why today does he have to be on time?" sometimes I think he forget that vampires have good hearing. Well maybe I have good hearing he is getting on a bit. His head snap's up just as I remember he can read mind too. Stupid, Why can't I think for once.

Footsteps' coming from the other way made me turn it was my Mother Silva. Her eyes were like molten silver. Just like her, she has a very bad temper. Just like her son. I heard her soft curse from where I was standing.

"You're late Boris. He was not supposed to see her until after." My mother said as cool as ice. This meant my father was in for it bad later.

"Ok mum what's going on?" while we exchanged words the girl just stood there as quite as a mouse. Peeping out from behind my dad's left shoulder.

"Well, your father thought it would be...um...a good idea to get you a ...err a blood slave for your eighteenth birthday." My mother said this she looked a little uncomfortable to say the least. Because blood slavers were not just used for blood they were used for sex too. Not something a mother want's to talk about with her son. Well my mum any way.

Dad thought it was time to put his two cents in. "You're old enough know to have one, my father gave me on when I was eighteen. It is a generation thing Jackson. You will accept this gift. Without so much as a word." He pushed the blond into my arms. She wimped just a little as my arms closed around her. Then stopped as my parents walked away. By the look of it my mother was scolding my father on how it had handled it. Shaking my head I smiled at that. The girl just stood there in my arms. "What's your Name? I'm Jackson Morrison. Your keeper." She looked up at me a little scared of what was to come no doubt.

"My name is Scarlett O'Hare your slave." She looked down will a little smile on her face. This look was something I had never seen before. This was one gift I could live without. It's not something I wanted.

I hate the feeling that is making me feel light and warm. I need to get away from this girl and soon. But I can't, when my dad gave her to me for my birthday.

Taking a really good look at her she was thin and pale. Not healthy like they were meant to be. Old scars were dotted around her skin that was not hidden by her clothes. Who was the sick man how had her before. He had not treated her right. I will have to show her how they are meant to be cared for.