Chapter Ten: Phone Calls

★Alena★

(AQ)

"I guess you'll be staying the night," Tsuki said laying Eliana down on a bed.

"I'll call my mom." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and walked into another room. As soon as I shut the door I broke down. They were here, it happened again, and it was my fault. Why do Nartoches like fire so much! People could have been killed in the attack. We were lucky to sustain no loss. I opened my phone and hacked my way into the wifi and then pressed the call button with my mom's number inputted into the call bubble. The phone rang for a minute then I heard my mom's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Sandran residence, how may I help you?"

"Mom! It's me, Alena."

"Alena! I heard what happened at the school! Are you hurt?" I looked down at my arm and saw a large burn on my forearm and I had received a large gash on my forehead from being thrown across the room.

"A little but I am okay."

"Where are you? I went to the school after I heard about the attack but couldn't find you anywhere?!"

"I am at Tsuki- the moon guardian's place. But mom, you have to leave. Get as far away from here as you can. The Nartoches know that I am on earth and will come for you. You must leave. Please."

"Where am I to go? They will track me down." Then an idea popped into my head.

"Go to dad."

"What?"

"DAD! If you go to dad they won't find you!" Silence.

"Mom, I know about the night they attacked and how he chose to stay instead of following you. I know you are mad about that. But please it's the only place you will be safe!"

" What about you? Won't they find you?"

"No mom, they won't find me. I will be long gone before they even come close."

"Okay. I'll go. Stay safe Alena. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

"Bye."

"Bye." I pressed stop on my phone splitting the connection between our phones.

I sat in silence for a second then got up and opened the door.

"Alena!" Tsuki was on the floor band aid in hand with the Sun Guardian also on the floor staring at a disinfectant sheet like it was from the moon.