Prologue

PROLOGUE:Dragon Horse

Years ago, in medieval times, humans and Dragon Horses lived together in peace as companions.

Every human wanted to be a rider.

But one day, this all changed.

Fire burned in the fields. Clouds of evil smoke hovered in the sky above a ruined village. The remaining Dragon Horses, only four, huddled around a gentle lady. She reassured them, but at the same time, told them to leave their home in Montana.

    “Please..go..make yourselves legends.” The twenty year old poor woman in a long dirty-raggedy dress plead,pushing the leading one away from her. “Go!”--Tears go down her cheeks.--”We don’t want you here any longer!”

    One by one, the horses galloped off the ground into the sky where they flew far away from the region which would be known as Montana later on; except for one pitch black female horse with a white star on her forehead,whose wings reached a span of five feet,her mane is a pure white.

    The remaining horse came towards the weeping woman.

    “Blachian, I promise..your kind will return when everything is safe.” The young girl tells the horse,wiping tears away.

    Blachian heard them;her ears go the direction of the wingless versions of her kind galloping their way towards them very fast,her ears return to the usual postition,where she made a precious decision for her friend who helped Blachian since a foal.

    The female horse hovered her head above the poor lady’s long brown hair,where a crystal blue tear dropped onto it followed soon after by a couple tears merely sign for good luck.

Then Blachian backs away and stomps her feet,sending a sonicboom to the other horses whom naturally panicked doing there usual stanza of standing in the air for riders to slide right off; The house of pure beauty ran the opposite direction until her wings lifted her up into the air.

  The remaining lady stood.God, let this not be my time. She mentally prayed. I will tell a fake prophecy to make those men scared. She smiled, her mind circulating a fib that would be carried on through generations and someday may come to her own descendants.

 1863..Sept 19th..

 “Tell me,how does the prophecy go?” Eighteen year old Suzec shouted, to the friend of his riding a white mustang to keep away from enemies whom are chasing them from the back through the prairies.

 “Fine, I will tell you.” The older man yelled, his anger ranging very high. “Here’s how it goes...”

  One thousand twelve years from now  

When everything is prosper,

The generation is new,

   The thundering feet of the other horse’s could be heard gaining speed and distance as bullets rung through air like a capture is merely going to commence in several more seconds behind the two friends who held a three inch wide rock object.

    Horse dragons will return,

    With pure Rejoice,   

Because of the littlest egg,

    Hatched before a human child,

    Related to the weeping widow,

    “How come we have this egg in South Eastern Georgia,where it needs to be transported to Montana?” The elder man remarked, wearing a blue uniform and black boots as he had those usual weapons to fight off enemies.

    “A man from Cuba gave me it, saying it traveled around the four corners of the Earth.” Suzec explains. “Time is what it needs,patience is virtue, am I right?”

    The older man sighs.

    “So we dump it?” The man asked, taking out a one foot wide rock encased within brown wrapping from his leather bag.

    “Yes.” The younger man response, nodding his head. “It will continue it’s journey, throw it before they get their greedy hands on it!”

    The man did exactly what Suzec told him.

     Little did they know;the little rock glowed brightly from underneath the wrappings showing a small embryo belonging to a horse.