chapter4

It had been 2 weeks since the day I walked into Mr. Hot-shot's meeting room.

Damn that day craks me up.

I giggle a little thinking back to it. And two weeks since he gave me warning about messing with him.

It was Friday and I was bored out of my mind. Me and Reagan would train everyday for 3 hours in the morning from 5:00 to 8:00 and 2 in the evening from 6:00 to 8:00. He was improving, but he still had a long way to go.

We didn't exactly talk to each other outside the gym. Even if we did cross our ways, a simple greeting would be exchanged.

I spent most of my time in my bed room or in the kitchen with Anaa and Mary. I have come to love both of these ladies in the past 2 weeks. It is shocking how both of them look so similar yet are complete opposite when it comes to personality.

I look around my room, that was twice the size of my previous room. I had all my photographs up on the wall along with a few photo frames here and there. The room consisted of a queen size bed with plush pillows and a mattress that was jump worthy. And I kid you not, I jumped on it for two straight hours when I first came to my room. The walls were a pastel lilac colour and one of them wast a dark purple, the one which had all my photos and fairy lights.

Being 23 years old. I'm not at all ashamed to say that I have loved fairy lights and I love my room looking like a tumblr room. And all those people judging me out there, can take their piece of judgement and stick it up their ass.

A girl's gotta love pretty stuff.

Bing.

Yaay! A message!

Sibling: Everly, I'm coming back home today. I should be there by 4:30 PM.

So now, he wants to come home.

Me: no need. Stay away.

Sibling: don't be mad  Everly. I'll tell you where I've been when I come back home.

Me: I'm not home.

Sibling: what do you mean by you're not home?

Me: charlie assigned me a duty of training somebody and I'm supposed to be living with him.

Sibling: WHAT!? No no no Everly. You're not training anybody I want you home.

Me: home you say? What home Ron? You haven't been 'home' for almost a month.I don't know where you go, what you do! You just disappear. You don't even know how Grace is doing! Do you even care? You don't even know how hard I'm working to pay off those medical bills and keep a roof on top. And you don't even bother coming under that roof. Go back to where ever you were Ron. Goodbye.

After the long ass message I put my phone on silent and throw it on the other side of the bed.

Deep breaths Everly. Calm down.

Calm
Down

Breathe in.
And
Breathe out.

It's hard when you're only living family member is of no help and you have the burden on your shoulders. Grace, our 12 year old sister was hooked up to machines in the hospital nobody k owing when she would wake up and this asshole doesn't even care. All I got from him was ' I won't be coming home, don't wait up', like hell I would wait for you. Ron was 4 years elder than me yet I was the mature one.

Brothers are dumb.

He knows I'll eventually forgive him, he just doesn't know when. And I don't plan to make it any time soon.