Chapter ten

ABSOLUTLY READ THIS!!!! READ IT! READ! READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! ITS KINDA IMPORTANT!

Okay! So there is a part at the end of this chapter, that tells the scores of all the Tributes... well, I didnt completly list like 6 or 7, so I put like "boy;D3:afive" this says Boy, District Three, a five. Or maybe it will say "girl;D9:aseven" this one says Girl, District Nine, a seven. Get it?                                                                                       

######################################################################

It seems like it goes on forever. Spying, talking, training. Kissing, re-making, eating. Training, spying, re-making,eating, talking. Kissing, kissing, kissing. I feel like I am just repeating my day over and over again. And to make it all better, I think Katniss is even more annoying. I want to talk to Peeta so bad! But today will be different, it is the last day of training, and we will show the gamemakers what we got! Well somewhat different. As soon as Clove comes in, she gives me a long, hard kiss. Then we go down and eat and talk. Then we get re-made, and head down to training. As soon as we get there, Marvel is being called in. "We made good time." Clove says. I reply with a squeeze of my hand. I am so nervous. What if I mess up? I will just throw spears, maybe some weights too. I don't know what I am sup post to do. I am no good at anything but that. I guess I am pretty good at a knife, with the training Clove gave me. No! I promised myself I would not touch that, so Clove can have to knife victory to herself. Glimmer walks in. She turns around to me for a quick second, and crosses her fingers, I smile at her, then she walks away. I turn around to see Katniss and Peeta separate for a second. I rush over to him.

"Four is not going to be in the Career group this year."

"What!? We need them! We are small without them!"

"Well, I have you, and a girl from 5, she is very agile. Also a boy from 10, he will protect our supply stash. We are actually larger than most Career packs." He nods, then looks past my shoulder. Katniss is coming back slowly, she hasn't seen me yet, so I better hurry. Don't want to blow her little Lover Boy's cover. As soon as I get my hand wrapped around Clove's, my name is called. Glimmer must be done. My turn.

I slowly walk to the door, but then opening it at a normal speed. I walk in, and see the large group of the people ready to kill us. I am guessing Secrena Crane, I think that was her name, points to a bunch of weapons, and foods. I quickly rush over to the spears, once I grab one, I realize there is an old thing I once learned about in school. An atlati, I have used it a few times in the training area in 2. I actually dont know why they have spears in the training area, it is actually meant to train Peacekeepers. That is were the Capitol gets there secret supply of Peacekeepers. First I think I will show them what I can do without the atlati, so I grip the spear, and send it flying. The dummy is painted to look just like a human, eyes, nose, mouth hands, ears, feet, shirt. It even has internal organs that light up once it has been hit. I hit it's eye. Then a second one, right to a lung. Third to the heart. Then I grab the atlati, put in my spear, grab the handle, and push forward. The spear flies with such force, once it hits it's mark, the dummy knocks over. Those things usually weight around 400-500lbs. Filled with rocks, and sand. And wires. I pick it up to see that my spear had split the last one I threw in half. I look up at the Gamemakers, some have greedy eyes, for the soups just brought in by some avoxes, but most are wide-eyed on me, on the dummy I hold in my hand.

"May I see you throw some weights?" The head Gamemaker asks. I nod, and walk over to some weights. I start small, with a 50lbs one. Throw it at the 20 1/2ft mark. Then I slowly get bigger weights. I stop when I almost drop the 250lbs one. I turn and their eyes are wide again. I have never thrown that much before. I guess that the weights aren't in pounds. I turn all the way around, and make a small bow saying I am done, then they dismiss me.