Chapter 32: The Transformation

Her presence gives me shivers as I bowed down in front of her. Nakakatakot, nakaka-intimidate. Right now I'm facing the Goddess of Darkness and Destruction. The one who's responsible of negativity of every living being around the universe.

"Maaari ka nang tumayo." sabi niya.

We're in a black dimension. Itim lahat pero hindi madilim. It's like a room all painted in black.

In front of me is a royal throne where the Goddess sits. She’s holding a staff on her right arm and a sword on her left arm. The staff was made of bone of an unknown creature. Maybe a dragon with a skull on the end. Beside the skull are wings painted in black with shades of blue.

"We are in a time lapse dimension right now. Minutes here are equivalent to milliseconds in the present. I am happy that you finally accepted who you really are and who will you be. The power itself chose you, and here I am taking the full responsibility to give it to you."

Her voice is so soft like a lullaby but powerful like a lightning. She's beautiful. The beauty of the Goddess.

"However, with this great power comes your responsibility. You are now the Queen of the Underworld. This is the kingdom of the Mistresses that passed. Your responsibility is to maintain the balance of the world so as the role of the Kingdom to mankind and every living being in the universe."

"Your Highness, what will be my rights as Queen and as your disciple?" I asked.

"You have the right to kill whom deserved to be killed. You have the right to destroy whom deserved to be destroyed. And if you satisfy me with your work, then I have the right to pass you my throne as the next Goddess of Darkness and Destruction."

Nanindig ang balahibo ko sa aking narinig. Being a Mistress is hard. How much more if I become the Goddess?

"A Queen has also restrictions. You must not acquire uneccessary feelings to whom of which is not ordinary. For I will be the one to kill you. That is my law. For you are my Disciple. And a Disciple must follow its Master."

Natahimik ako sa huling sinabi niya. Dito siguro karamihang bumagsak ang mga Mistresses at namatay. Maybe they were not really killed by their opposite. Maybe the Goddess herself killed them. Because they fell inlove.

She stood up and looked at me, "This staff is use to judge every living being. To judge if they deserve a second chance, or finally be thrown in hell." turo niya sa bastong may bungo na hawak niya.

"And this sword is use to kill and destroy. Give me your weapon accessory disciple for this will be your new sword."

I removed my ring from my finger and gave it to her. She handed me a smaller, thinner yet sharper sword compared from my last weapon. It has a blue stone in the middle with gold linings on the side and at the edge of the handle.

 It has a blue stone in the middle with gold linings on the side and at the edge of the handle