The Boys You Do

Summary: During Genevieve Swanson's senior year of high school, she made three mistakes:

  1) Sent a nude picture
  2) Used the nice boy.
  3) Believed everyone when they said her best friend loved her.

What Genevieve doesn't know is that there's a fourth mistake she's about to make. One that will not only change her life, but destroy every relationship she's ever had.

  4) Lost the list that documented each and every guy she has been with.

Genevieve's about to find out that while casual sex is fun, there's no escaping the boys you do.

 Author: berceuses

 This story is completed.

  ******************************

  I read this story for the first time over the summer when there were only about a dozen chapters.  In those dozen chapters I fell in love with the story.  The storyline, the characters, the plot, and the writing style.  It was the perfect mix of emotional drama and real-life drama.  Genevieve's actions left a lot sitting on her shoulders and it was nice to see what she was feeling and thinking the whole time.  

 After reading it when it was completed I realised that this was seriously an emotional roller coaster, and Kammi, the author, formatted the story through feelings and actions instead of words.  As my teachers from past years would have put it: "She showed me. She didn't tell me." In this, I mean that Kammi didn't come right out and have her characters say something. She found a unique way to show it through actions and feelings.  The way it's written kinda reminds me of Stephen King. He's so descriptive it made my head spin a little bit and Kammii's writing is like that. It's amazing and it'll be flawless as soon as she's done editing it. So Kammi, if you ever read this, I just wanna say that your book is seriously at the top of the list of the best books I have ever read. Thank you for writing this amazing story and sharing it with the wattpad community. 

Plus I like the cast she's chosen as well. :) Have you seen those male models??