Maid for Hire

Summary: What would you do if your new boss if your biggest enemy in school? Popular girl Andrea Robinson has a big secret: she's actually very poor and has to work her butt off to maintain her lifestyle. But when she finds out that she's working for Alec Blaze, the school's most despicable player who dumped her best friend 2 years ago, as his maid, her life is completely turned around.

Alec finds absolute pleasure from annoying the hell out of her, and often she finds herself trying not to beat him up into a mush. But what is actually Alec hiding from everyone? Why he is such a different person at his house?

Most importantly, why is it getting harder and harder to hate Alec freaking Blaze?

Author: demonicblackcat  

This story is finished  

 ***************************    

This story is so funny! Andrea's a really funny character and Alec freaking Blaze is...just...I have no words to describe him.  The story made me laugh a lot.  Alec and Andrea have such fabulous chemistry and the scene in the classroom with Alec under the desk.  It just makes me laugh.  I love Gabriel too, my favourite chapter was when we found out what Gabriel's real name is.  You know you guys wanna read the story so that you can find out what Alec does to Andrea and what Gabriel's name is. :)