The Assistant

Summary:   Kingston Corp. One of the largest and most successful Corporations Worldwide - and also owned by one of the coldest yet flirtatious males known to mankind - Adrian Kingston.  He was looking for a new assistant; and who was better suited to the job more than Emily Johnson?  She's academically qualified, skilled in all business areas, organised and independent.  She's also one of the only females who has not fallen for Adrian's charm.  Now throw in a little tension, a lot of late nights in the office, and a whole lot of social events, and you've got an undeniable spark between the pair.  The only question is, will Emily change her stubborn ways and accept Adrian's charm?

 Author: chocolateluvaaxo

Status: This story is completed.

 *******************************************

  This story, at first glance, probably sounds like those weird, adult romance novels your mom, aunt, even grandma, all read. I'm telling you right now, that this story is not!

 This story is a romance between two adults, but it's not descriptive or seriously sexual. It's written really really well.  The characters worked well together. Adrian's so cocky, but he's caring and Emily was surprising.

  SO give this story a chance, I promise you won't be disappointed :)