28/ Did This Just Really Happen?!?

hey guys, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i havent uploaded in thwe longest time i guess you could say i got writer's block, but i'm back and along with a whole BUNCH of new ideas and suprises u wont see coming or at least i hope i suprise u nd u'll be all lik *gasp* " WTF! What...i mean . . . why!?!. . .what the hell!" yea thts the kind of reaction im trying to recieve or at least hope for.

anyhways im blabing aren't i? probably all ur reading is blah bla bla bla bla bla BLAH! so now heres the new chapta for MonSteRs In Hiding---> right here or ---> here or is it ---> here? I dont know just continue reading---> or here? JK just ignore my rambaling

_____________________________________MonSteRs In Hiding_______________________

(Blaze's POV)

I was about to lose my mind and competely lose myself with Jason pressing his full lips on to mine moving our lips in perfect sync until I realised this was a . . . . mistake.

I was KISSING JASON for crying out loud! Jason! The Jason who is the son of the most evil man on the planet that is killing children and babies along with their parents just because of a misunderstanding.

Jason, who is the one person who is always soo ignorant and arrogant, calling my people and I a bunch of liars and thiefs. Jason, the one who is the person I JUST convinced to let me teach him the REAL history of my people and NOT those stupid lies he's always heard growing up. Jason, my new student TOMMOROW. May I remind you he just agreed on that? Jason, the one I may have not realised that may be confused and not been understanded by his own family. Jason, the one who I maybe . . . just maybe have some feelings for, to be more than just close friends even though we haven't even been far-I-don't-really-kown-you kind of friends.

Wow, that's a lot things to describe a guy, and I wasn't even done.

This was a mistake and it's possibly the biggest one I've ever made. I pulled away quickly turning around taking a few steps away from him, " What's wrong?"

I guess Jason is more ignorant than I thought. " This won't work, Jason. Look, I'm not saying I just maybe or might, I don't know, like you, but I'm not going to risk losing as a student and much less as a friend if this goes south. We can be friends, but I not going to let myself go over the limb just so we can be together then lose you forever."

I mentally looked over what I had just said to see if I could've told him anything better, and there was a WHOLE lot of things. This just proves how much of a screw up I am with this guy.

" But-" I cut him off, " NO BUTS! I'll see you tommorow at training. Meet me in front my house. Goodbye Jason." I quickly began running away from my broken heart I tried to leave behind, but unfortunatly for me it always follows me anyway.

So now I left Jason and I'm left with my braoken heart. Oncec I got home I reralised my face was wet from all the tears who dared escape my eyes.

Once I was in I slambed the door shut causing the sound to echo all through out the empty house. Suddenly Jayden came running from around the corner of the hallway probably 'cause he heard my outburst on the door.

Jayden took one glace at my face and came sprinting to my side. " What happened? Who made you cry? Tell me for I can go kick their asses." he explained seriously.

I laughed a bit at his over protectivness over me like most older brothers, but then saddened all over again at the thought of the previous scenes I just had to go through that were still fresh in my mind.

Running over to Jayden I placed my arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder. Why does he have to have this affect on me? Why do I let him have this control on me? And why HIM of all the people in the world? Why me?

I never let anyone get like this to me much less thought I would let my feelings for a guy get this strong this fast, and what makes even less sense is I never even thought I would even have a smudge of romance in my stupid mixed up life.

Some how I ended up sitting on the floor with Jayden's arm around my shoulder while Jayden was wiping away all my tears from my moist face.

I felt as if i cried a whole ocean called You're The Stupidest Person In The World For Falling In Love With Jason! yeah it's along title, but right now I couldn't care less.

Slowly I stood up and glaced up at Jayden's concered expression. I gave him a small smile trying to reassure him, but unfortunatly it didn't have any affect on him.

Jayden walked along my side as I shuffled across the floor torward my soft comforting bed. Once I was in bed I listened to Jayden's footsteps heading torward his room, and I waited 20 minutes before I let my building urging tears to be released down my face again.

It was like the tears never stopped wetting my pillow as if it were a whole bucket of water had been dumped onto it.

I don't know what time it was when I finally drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

************************************************ The Next Morning**********************************************

In the morning I woke up early before Jayden and Ethan could bat me with stupid annoying questions that would just ruin my morning even more. If you couldn't tell I'm NOT a friend with mornings.

I was already 99% sure Jayden had told Ethan and mother about the previous night and I didn't feel like dealing with it on a early Saturday morning.

Some how, Jason has been super glued to my thoughts. He has successfully single-handedly haunted my thoughts. Jason hasn't been able to get off my mind. Anything and everything I allow to enter my brain reminds me of him. Seriously it's getting annoying.

What am I going to do now that I have to see him everyday for trainning and at school? That alone takes up most of my day.

. . . . . . I'm totally royally screwed for life. . . .

__________________________________________________________

oooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

wats going to happen next? i guess you'll find tht out on my next chapter upload, but u already know tht

oooooh oh oh oh! who was gone to youtube and heard a song from Sam Tsui? he's one of the best singers/musicians i've ever heard thts got actual true talent

he makes a bunch of covers of mostly all of my favorite songs ever

you guys should go check him out he's really awesome

well I'll see you ppl later