17/ Great, He's Here

Okaaaaay

once again thnxs 4 waiting 4 me to finish

thnxs for reading and i dont really hav anythin to say so lets go read some more!!

the picture on the side is Blaze------>

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter XVII

The summer passed suprisingly fast. i trained a lot during the summer and made good friends. It was finally the end of the summer meaning it was time for us to compete at the swim meet.

I had loads of fun chooseing the design for our shirts. It said ours swim team, Freddie B., in the front and in the back it said " Swimming is a sport. Everything else is just a game." I made this up myself and everyone loved it.

I learned a lot about the people that live here.

The List:

1) People here are mostly mexicans and enjoy talking Tex-Mex.(a sentence thats half in spanish and half in english)

2) The people here do like to use badwords regularly. Well, at least most of the younger people do.

3) People are attracted to my red hair since it's very uncommon to have NATURAL red hair here.

4) People are attracted to blue eyes that aren't contacts.

5) People here tend to be very hiper and talkative. This encludes being laughacholic.

6) Most of the people at my new school are gonna be a bunch of stuck up people but there are a lot of good people there.

7) People loooove saying stupid funny jokes!

( End of list)

We were gonna have a reheasal meet then the next day we were gonna have the real meet. The reason of this is that the coaches don't want us to not know what to do that on the day of the meet or at least thats what Tomas, my coach, says.

It was finally the day of the reheasal meet and I woke to the sound of Jayden openning the door. Yeah, I can catch little things like that. and if I try enough, I could even things humans think are completely silent.

" Hey, we're gonna have breakfast and you need to get ready fast if you want to get there on time."

" Oh, you know I can be faster than you." I bragged.

" Hahaha." he laughed sarcasticly and with that he left the room.

I quickly changed into my bikini with my team t-shirt over and some shorts.

I went down stairs and saw everyone getting the table ready. I went into the kitchen to help Emma put the rest of the plates on the table.

We quickly ate and left to the meet, but I had to go on foot and as in foot I mean the Dragon way.

Yes I HAD to go in Dragon form because I when I was young I learned that if any of my people stay out of thier own true form they will either go on a rampage at full power or if you are strong enough to not let yourself do that you'll go through extreme pain. So it's a choice of hurting the people around you or hurting yourself.

When I was younger I had wanted to have a normal life. Sure I loved my life, but there was just

times that I wanted to be a normal little girl. I didn't transform for a whole month and since I was weaker back then that was enough for me to go on a rampage.