8/ Timber!

Chapter VIII

who saw the Dani Shay vid of "Baby song"?

who thinks it's cool?

I lovd it!

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I'm just asking.

now back to the story ----->

___________________

The police came moments later and arrested the man and his gang.

It turns out this wasn't the first crime he was wanted for. Him and his gang were already wanted for robing a bank and leaving with more than 200,000 dollars. To rob the bank they used rifles so they got charged even more.

Emma and the rest of us got to be on the news.They interviewed Ethan and for some strange reason they pertened to interview me, but I got to be on t.v though for a strange reason which I still don't understand.

Humans, what are you gonna do?

They kept on asking me questions and I kept on stareing at them blankly. They laughed every time I barked at what they said or shook my head yes or no. They called me obidient and one heck of a protecter.

When we got home we all ate and then crashed. In the morning we began packing for Huntsville. I spent most of the day sleeping while they were packing thier stuff.

They woke me up at around 2 and we hit the road (not literally.) It was a long 7 and a half hour ride. When we got to the house it was already 10 o'clock.

It took a while fior Emma to find the right directions to where the house was. We finally got to the house at 10 o'clock. During the ride I found out that we were visiting Emma's grandmother, so that ment she was Jayden's and Ethan's great-grandmother. Wow . . . .

As soon as we got there Ethan ran for the bathroom. It was a moble home that was surrounded by hunderds or what looked like thousands of huge 50 or more feet tall oak trees. I mean have you ever seen those things? They're huge!

With the moon light and with a million stars above, it was really nice. I kept staring at the night sky so deep into my own thoughts I hadn't realised that Jayden had been calling my name.

I tore my eyes from the sky to look towards where my family was waiting. I ran up to the poarch to meet the rest of thier family.

First I met thier drunk uncle named Gorge who doesn't seem to put down his bottle. He tried to pick me up, but instead drenched me in beer. After that I kepted me distance from him after that. I don't know about you, but I don't like to be wet at night in the freezing cold. Sure it didn't effect me that much, but I was cold.

Thier grandmother had pale skin and white hair. She had wrikly flaby skin, but a great personality. She was really nice and loved to say funny jokes (not those akward ones nobody gets.) Thier grandfather was pretty much the same, but not as much as a jokster. He always was wearing this cowboy hat.

They ate what I recall them saying is carnesada ( you say it the way you spell it.) Aperantly Emma's side of the family are Mexican's.

Luckily my people (in human or any animal form) knows all the languages of the humans, so I could understand every word they were saying.

It was really no suprise, I mean Emma and Ethan had mexican features and tan skin unlike Jayden though. He looks more like his father who is still on his buisness trip. I've only seen him in pictures though.

Emma's sister was also there. She had the same bright personality that her grandmother had and lit up the room. She had hazle eyes and cheek bones with matching deep dimples. She was nice to, but she was a bit quiet. She did have a sence of humor though.

At midnight we all fell asleep and I slept in the living room carpet floor. In the morning the family planned on taking a mountian trip and we were going to go for two nights.They packed the stuff for the trip including snacks, a flash light, and sleeping bags. After all the packing we left on foot. Behind the house was a mountian that we were going to hike.

During the hike we were all talking, joking around, and laughing, but not including me. Sure I was laughing, but not talking. Then grandmother said " We'er almost there. You'll love the view!" I got a bit excited and went to the front of the group, so I could get there quicker.

Once we got there I looked around for a spot I could sleep on. It was pretty flat ground and I went to this one spot on top of a hill where I could see the whole campsite, just in case the camp got attacked. I was douting it though because the forest was pretty calm at the time.

I went to the edge of the campsite and found an amazing view. It was what looked like miles and miles of unending trees and life. It use to be that way before the humans came. It used to be un-belivably healthy and I mean everything was healthy, the plants, the animals, everything was balaced. What are you ganna do?

As they were setting up camp, Jayden, Aisha and I went for a walk on a smal path that would go up the mountian and to a cave we would go into.

Aisha stubbled at every tree stop we encountered which was like every 5-20 seconds. So you can guess that she was falling a lot. Lucky for her she got to hold my fur so she didn't fall as much, though every time she did fall she wouldn't let go. So you can guess what happened to me.

When we got to the cave Aisha looked scared about getting inside. "I'm scawed. Can you cawy me?" she asked Jayden.

" Sure" he awnsered back and picking her up into his arms.( And for you people who forgot who Aisha was, she's Jayden's and Ethan's little sister.She's is only a year and six months.)

To enter the cave you had to climb down rocks. The rocks were a bit slipery so I just jumped inside.

I waited at the botom for Jayden to put Aisha on my back so he could get down by himself. Once we were all in Jayden told Aisha "Okay, you can get of the doggie now."

Then Aisha replied, " I wanna stay wif wowow." Jayden gave Aisha a flash light and turned on his own.

You could see crystals all over the walls and over our heads were those spiky things that look like cones that are made out of rock and stuck to the roof. The walls were shimering brightly and colors were shining too.

Aisha and Jayden gasped at the sceen. The roof was higher than I expected. It was about th hight of what a building would be two stories high.

"It's b-e-a-utiful" Jayden gasped then whisled while Aisha was nodding. After about thirty minutes we had to leave for lunch.

First Jayden carried Aisha out then he slowly climed out of the slipery cave walls. I easaly jumped out.

We turned to where Aisha was. What we saw was nothing I was expecting. She was standing next to an old oak tree and it was beginning to fall. . . .

I quickly ran toward her at lightning speed grabing her before the tree even touched her. I hadn't realised I had transformed back human until I looked down at little Aisha still shivering in my arms.

I got up and began to walk toward wide-eyed Jayden that now had tears running down his face. I left Aisha in his arms and said

" I'm sorry I lied to you about who I was" Then I turned to leave my to good to be true life I once had. I was about to start running when I heard. . . .

" WAIT!"

_____________________________

so, whatcha think!?

comment-vote-be a fan

O3O

Oh yeah and one day I saw that my story was on #104! The next day #107 which I was ok with, but the next day #714!!!!!!! I was like OO then yelled "WHAT!!!" It went up 610# in only two days! sieriosly ppl. wat, did all those stories get a bunch of votes except for mine! I was sad the rest of the morning. and guess wat? now it's at #715 or at least at the time I wrote this. pls vote or do anything to hepl.

thnxs but I guess #715 is better than the last story there.