Magick Moste Evile

Azura became more and more distant from Harmony and Seamus, barely regarding them if she passed them in the hallways but Azura had changed. She didn't go to the Great Hall for dinner or lunch, but spent all her time in the library's resticted section, forging teachers signatures to take books out.

Azura became immersed in the Dark Arts, searching for questions, answers, facts and myths. She was determined to rise, become the most powerful witch in the world, second only to the Dark Lord. Two weeks before the end of the school year, Azura found the right book. Magick Moste Evile. She took special care to sign Proffessor Sinistra(Head of Ravenclaw)'s Signature perfectly, and traipsed up to bed early, missing dinner to read. 

Azura returned to Malfoy Manor for the summer holidays, and it seemed to everyone that Azura was fine, normal, but Azura was practicing some of the darkest magic of all.

                                                                        ***

The holidays went by too fast, and Azura started her second year at Hogwarts. The big gossip was that Harry Potter was on the train, but Azura was too immersed in her books to care. She sat in a compartment on her own, reading, a dark blue ribbon in her hair to stop it falling in her face.

She glanced up angrily as the compartment dor slid open, causing her to loose her place in the book.

A timid-looking boy with a round face glanced in. 

"I've lots my toad, trevor, have you seen-" The boy looked at Azura in horror, and ran out of the compartment. Azura got up to close the compartment door, dropping her book into the aisle. A short, frizzy-haired girl picked up the book and handed it back to Azura, talking a mile a minute.

"Ooh, good book, is that in the hogwarts library? I'd love to read that one, it's really interesting how aincient wizards..." She trailed off, "He, what'd you say to neville?"

"What?"snapped Azura. The girl replied coolly,

"Neville Longbottom, he ran away from your compartment, did you hex him?" She sounded reprimanding.

"No! He freaked out, he's looking for a toad.." Azura was bored of this girl, and longed to get back to her book.

"Yes, yes, I know, I'm helping him find it, uh, I'm Hermione Granger." She held out her hand.

Azura shot her a dirty look.

"Blood status?" She demanded haughtily.

"Muggle-Born. What's it to you?" Granger looked annoyed, but Azura withdrew her hand and slid the compartment door shut, chastising herself for talking to a mudblood.

Azura also knew perfectly well why Neville Longbottom had run away, her mother had tortured his parents into insanity, of course the boy was scared, Azura was the spitting image of her mother Bellatrix.