Chapter 11

*Greta's POV*

Carla and I were walking down Destiny's driveway so we could get to our cars. At the same time, a guy around our age was going up the drive way.

"Hey!" Carla said.

"Hey, have you seen Finn? I tried to call him but he wouldn’t answer so I thought he must be here." The guy questioned.

"No he isn't there. We were just in there, no one's home." Carla replied.

"Oh alright. I'll just keep looking." He replied.

He looked at me. "Hey, you look familiar."

"You might've seen me at the party a few nights ago." I replied.

"That's where I saw you! You were the one I kissed when we played spin the bottle!" He added.

"You’re Jack?" I asked.

"Yes I am!" He answered.

"You look like Finn." I said.

"Yeah, we're twins." He replied.

"Oh I thought so! I added.

So, that's the person I kissed at the party. Now I see why Blake was mad. Why wouldn’t he think I'd kiss someone like him? I don’t understand why Blake called him disgusting though.. I completely disagree.

*Destiny's POV*

Just before we made it into the building I decided to take action. I pushed my way out of my captures arms and ran towards the nearest taxi. I climbed in the back and told him my address. I saw Finn and Blake in a car behind me. Half an hour later we were almost at my house. Blake and Finn's car was about three cars behind us, because of traffic. When we pulled up to my house I saw Carla and Jack's car in the driveway. I chucked the taxi driver whatever money I had in my pocket and ran inside the house. I locked all the doors. I walked into my room and collapsed onto the bed. Wait, if Carla and Jack's cars are here then where are they? When I was locking the doors I didn’t see them... They aren't outside 'cause I looked out there. Maybe they walked somewhere else... 

As I was relaxing I felt something underneath me. It was a note. It was clearly written by Finn, his hand writing is really messy. It looked like a ransom note saying how they took me and wanted money. In the bottom right hand corner I noticed different hand writing; neater than Finn's it had to be girls. It said 'we will find you. GCJ.' Only the GCJ were in capitals so they must be initials or something. Greta, Carla and Jack! They must've came here, saw the note and then left in Greta's car because it's the fastest! I have to find them. What happens if they get to Chain Island? I won’t be there and it'll be a waste of their time and worrying.

I heard someone banging on the front door. Oh no. They couldn’t have got here, can't they just give up?! I ran out to the garage and climbed into my Jaguar, opened the garage door, and accelerated as fast as I could.

*Carla's POV*

"Remind me again why I have to be squished in the middle when I'm the biggest?" Jack complained.

We were all squeezed into Greta's Ute and there's three seats but the middle one would be a perfect fit for a 4 year old. And Jack just happened to be sitting on it. "Never mind, just go faster!" He added.

"I'm trying! I don't want to get a speeding ticket or something!" Greta yelled back and sped up a bit.

I heard my phone beep so I pulled it out of my pocket. It was Destiny. "Don't go to Chain Island, I'm alright. I got away."

"GUYS!" I yelled causing Greta to swerve the car a bit.

"What?" Jack said.

"It's Destiny! She's alright. Turn back around Greta we need to go to her house." I replied.

Greta sighed relieved and turned the car around.  Only to find a large truck speeding on the highway coming right at them.

Authors Note: i'm going to make this quick.. i'm so sorry but not updating everythings been hectic and ive been having personal issues so yeah im just really sorry.. i'll try and update as soon as i can because this is so small. oh and my quotev account is in the external link if you have that

thanks for reading(: