Please Read Note from me

(Hey guys who read my book. Sorry that it is taking a while. I got interested in writing a difference book. Uh.. I know I left you guys at a cliff hanger, kinda. But uh.. check out my other book. I think that even tho my other book I am making sounds weird, but I have friends in my school that are like Nani and Suni in the other book. The only reason I am telling this in this book, is because Nani is Sukki's sister and Suni is the sister of the "new boys". I know it makes no sense but, idk I am having a hard time writing books at the moment. Uh.... anyway hope you guys liked the book so far, I am not stoping this book. It just takes a while. I was hoping to have at least 20 parts to it. So in other words it will take a while. Um... hope you like my odd books. Haha... It is funny how I am sitting here writing this and not doing something else. Anyway, all I wanted to say was thanks for reading this not done book. Uh.... if you haven't plz check out my other book I am making. Sorry that this book and other books have a little anime in it. I am kinda a huge anime freak, so I will probably have some type of anime in it. If you take the time to read this then thanks that means a lot and if you didn't......... oh well....

     Anyway sorry if I woke ppl up. Or took time outta what you was doing to make you read this. )