Chapter 16

[SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR LONG DELAY. I PLAN TO FINISH THIS BOOK EVENTUALLY. THANK YOU ALL FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN YEARS. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS. KEEP THEM COMING.}

Ben and I went to dinner and movie. It was nice to spend time with him, but the thought of Luke being a part my family made me cringe. It was 11 o clock and we were in Ben's driveway. Luckily he lives across the street and I can basically go home at any time.

"Want to hang inside for a bit? My mom hasn't seen you in 3 days, she misses you." Ben smiled. His parents were so welcoming to me. They treated me so well, regardless of my skin color and that made me feel so good inside.

I followed Ben inside his house. His mom and dad were sitting in the den watching a tv show.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Campbell" I waved.

Ben's mom got up and hugged me tight. "Hi Lizzy dear, how are you? Did you guys have a nice time out?"

I laughed. "We did. I'm fine and how are you both doing?"

"We are good!" Mr. Campbell said.

"We'll be up in my room if you need me." Ben said taking my hand. We went up the stairs.

"Your parents are so cute." I said.

Ben laughed. "They are, aren't they?"

I had been to Ben's room a few times before, but today it looked a little different. "Did you do something with your room?" I asked while looking around.

"Yeah I rearranged some stuff around. Do you like it?"

"It looks a lot more spacious like this. I like it." I said while plopping down on the edge of his bed and kicking my shoes off. I watched him closely as he took off his jacket and draped on his desk chair. Ben was so unbelievably cute! I am so happy I can stare all I want now without feeling nervous.

"Want me to put in a movie for us to watch?" He asked.

I shook my head no and laughed. "We just came from a movie, Ben. I just feel like cuddling."

"I like that idea way better." He said while smiling and walking towards me. I scooted over and made room for him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me sweetly as we lay next to eachother. Ben nibbled gently at my bottom lip. Then He made his way down to my neck and planted soft kisses. His kisses drove me insane! Each kiss was filled with love. His hands caressed my back while I ran my fingers over his biceps. I can't get enough of those.

We stopped for a moment and stared into eachother's eyes. "Can you do me a favor?" Ben asked with a serious face.

"Yeah,what is it?" I asked.

He smiled. "Can you just stop being beautiful for a second?" I buried my face in the pillow feeling slightly shy. I felt Ben run his fingers through my hair.

I looked up at him and said, "Can you stop giving me butterflies in my stomach for a second? Or nah?"

We both started laughing hysterically, when we finally calmed down I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was slightly fast due to our laughter. He rubbed my arm gently. "Have you decided when you're going to go see Jaden again?" He asked.

"I thought about it, but I haven't really decided when." I sighed "My mind has been consumed with thoughts of having Luke inhabit my life. I don't know what to do."