Chapter 4: Stage 1: Master Ninjas!

Hey guys! I know that it has been a while since I have updated. But... PLEASE don't get mad at me!

Soo... I know that Valentines Day has already passed and everything, but I really wanted to write a chapter for is and I am JUST NOW getting the time to write...

Hope you enjoy!!!

please please please --- VOTE COMMENT and FANNN! ^_^   (<----- It makes Dave happy )

Now I am going to warn you... It is not that long of a chapter because I haven't had that much time to write it, but I think you should be pretty happy that you got one! :) 

hahaha 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYLE'S POV

"Get your hands off my ass!" Riley, or was it Julie, pushed me away from her. I can't believe this bitch, she is always telling me what to do... 

"I will NOT get my hands off your ass because you are mine!" I said it like I was half mad, but she was definitely thinking I was mad.

"Why are you so angry?" I slowly smirked which caused her to cock her head to the side. 

"I'm only angry becasue you have a boyfriend and he is not me." She giggled, of course, and so I proceeded to kiss her neck.

Never Say Never! I will fight -- I will fight till forever! Make it right!

Oh heeelll no! She cannot have Bieber Fever!

"Sorry! It was my boyfriend, but we can continue." She giggled and tried to kiss me again, but I softly pushed her away. "What was that for?" She looked like I was her mom who just told her that she cannot go to the party.

"You are a Bieber fan... This won't work out." I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on over my head. 

"You can't just leave me! I cheated on my boyfriend with you!" I laughed under my breath as I shook my head.

"You didn't cheat. You were being a whore. We were never a couple, I just used you when I needed to have a good makeout." Her jaw dropped and I knew that she would probably tell her friends about this, but I know that they will still go for me. 

"You are such a bastard!"

"Yeah, maybe, but at least I know how to stop when it is needed." I winked at her while she pouted. This is my cue to leave. I turned around and began to walk away, but she wouldn't take it.

"You cannot leave me! We are meant to be together!"

"Really? Than why are you still going behind is back?" 

"Who cares about that! We can always keep it secret!" I rolled my eyes, wanting her to leave me alone.

"Hey, just leave him alone. You cheated on your boyfriend and he cheated on his girlfriend. You guys are even, so now you can leave him alone -- forever." I turned my head and saw Sarah standing there with her hand on her hip.

"You are dating new girl?" Riley -- Julie -- whatever her name is, looked pissed.

"He is, now please leave!" Sarah jabbed her thumb behind her, showing that the girl had to leave.

"Thanks so mu--" Sarah interrupted me.

"Oh save your crap. I know that you don't really mean it, now I have to leave and see my REAL boyfriend. I mean, it is Valentines Day."

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, didn't you know? That is why the girl was so shocked. Everyone already knows, I mean I have been going here for a little over a week."