Chapter 3: You know. Sometimes Dave Misbehaves

• Dedicated to All of the COWS in the whole UNIVERSE! <3

Hey guys!!! I know that it has been awhile since I have uploaded, but here is Chapter 3!!!! :) I hope that you like it!! Please leave a comment telling me what you want to see happen in this story. :) thanks!!!

here is the story!!! >.<

Now the song --------------> it is a song that I really like by Demi Lovato <3 I think that she has a really good singing voice! :) I guess the song kind of goes a long with the story so far... I really hope that you take the time to watch it ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am i supposed to know who this guy is? I stood there feeling awkward because he just sat there 'eye-raping' me. He looked at me with his blue eyes like I am supposed to remember him. I have no clue who he is.

"Nice... To meet you... Kyle." I stammered out the words while I stared at my feet. Usually I don't feel nervous around guys, but I kind of feel bad... I know that this guy 'thinks' he knows me, but I don't know him.

"You... Don't remember." His eyes started to fill with sadness and I couldn't help but run out of the office right then. Who does he think I am? I craned my neck to look behind and saw that he was standing at the door holding his side. Man, that girl must have had really long nails.

Why did I just run off like that? I am not that kind of person, I am actually the one that would have stayed and tried to be a smart ass about it. I shook my head trying to shake the feeling of guilt. Should I know this guy? Well I know for sure that I will by the end of today.

Locker 567. 567. 567. Where the hell is 567? Oh, it is right in front of me. I opened the empty locker that squeaked a little when opened all the way. I placed the whole stack of textbooks that I had in my arms. "Can I help you with that?" I looked to the petite girl that was standing next to me. She had shoulder length, curly hair that was the color of gold. It literally looked like it was gold, it shined just right in the light and she radiated off a happy mood.

"Sure." She nodded her head while she grabbed some things off the top of my tall pile of school crap.

"My name is Michelle. What about you?" I smiled at her name. Michelle. It is a pretty name and it suits her pretty well. She looks like she is one of those girls that can get any guy that they want, but is sweet on the outside.

"I'm Sarah. Can you show me to my homeroom? I am still trying to find my way around here. I couldn't even find my locker." I mumbled the last part under my breath. Wait. Something just clicked, why Michelle talking to me? She like, just walked up to me and asked if I wanted her help. Strange...

"Sure thing. Hand me your schedule. Oh, and don't even ask. I saw Kyle Hamper roaming the hallways like something terrible just happened to him, so I had to thank the person that ruined his day so early. Apparently it was you." She raised her hand for me to high-five, so I replied by fist-bumping it.

"So he told you everything?" I mentally smirked thinking that I ruined the players day already.

"Nope, I just asked him who- I couldn't even finish what I was going to ask him before he said 'Sarah Briggens' and pointed towards your retrieving figure. So I followed you, determined to meet you."

"Well, Michelle, you have now met the one and only Sarah Briggens." I bowed to her and than posed as a model. She laughed and posed next to me.

"We are the one and only brady bunch!" She pointed one finger up in the air. I turned to her, laughing, but with a questionede look on my face?

"Brady Bunch? They had a lot more people than us..." She shurgged her shoulders and just replied cooly.

"It was the only think I could think of off the top of my head." I raised my eyebrows and just replied by walking away dramatically after I flipped my hair with a flick of my right hand.