Chapter 2: Always Wear Goggles

• Dedicated to My Parents! :) They support any dream that I have <3

Hey people!!! I am SO happy!!! At this exact moment, TFC has 111 reads, 21 votes, and 60 comments!!! >.< that is because of you guys!!

Thanks so much!!! <3

Now... This chapter (and the rest of the book unless it is a flashback) is when they are in 12th grade.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can kiss my ass!" I threw my napkin at my EX-boyfriend and strutted out of the resteraunt. Did I make a big enough scene? Because I sure hope I did. I smirked to myself while I lifted up my hand holdling up three fingers.

"Three..." One finger down. "Two..." I put my middle finger down. "One..." Henry came through the resteraunt doors callin my name. They always do.

"Sarah! I didn't mean it!" I sighed and just thought to myself; the game begins, I will either win or lose this one.

"But Henry, I did." I put my hand on my hip and jutted it out to the side.

"What do you mean you meant it? We pratically had sex last night and now you say that you are not interested?" I gave him flirtatious daggers, if that makes sense, and just sighed.

"We did not have sex last night, honey. Anyways, I am moving tomorrow." I stopped for a second and this sounded very deja vu, but I am not very sure.

"I wish we had sex." I leaned forward to listen to what he was mumbling. I made clicking sounds with my tongue and just shook my head. I walked up to him so that we were chest to chest, or chest to stomach because he is very tall. I ran my hand up and down his abs and I heard him quietly moan.

I kissed his cheek lightly and moved down his neck. I kissed slightly on his lips to tease him and pulled away. He moaned in disappointment, but I just smirked at him. 

"Can I make your last night here memorable?" I just laughed while I shook my head making my read bangs fly in my face some.

"Sorry babe, but I am not going to want to spend my last night with you, that is your brother's job." I winked at him and he just looked at me with the angriest face I have ever seen him with. I wasn't going to really go with his brother tonight, it was Matt (his bestfriend) that I was going to.

~~~~~~

I tried to sneak into the house very quietly. It was probably around 11 at night, but I was busy. I kept trying to leave Matt, but he just wouldn't stop. It's not like I didn't mind, though. Matt is really hott and he is a really good kisser.

I stuck the key into the door knob and turned it to the left. I wrapped my slim fingers around the cold knob and turned it to the right. I pushed the door ever so slowly hoping it would stay quiet, but of course it wasn't.

It made a loud and long squeak that I think even the neighbors heard. I cursed under my breath and just continued into the house not caring anymore.

"So which one was it tonight?" I look up to see my mom standing in the door way with her hand on her hip, just like I do a lot of times.

"Oh, what do you mean?" I looked around to make sure that my dad was no where to be seen. He doesn't know about my little secret life, but my mom knows.

"You know what I mean, he is at work." It was like she read my mind. Strange...

"Why would he be at work? We are leaving tomorrow." I rolled my eyes at how my dad work's so much.