Me Vs. The World [4]

4.

Duke

"Holy mother of God!"

"Did you say something?"

"Yeah I uhh... don't think this is completely appropriate" I stuttered.

The lustful glint in her eyes should have warned me but she shoved me against the bathroom wall and trailed her finger along my face down to my chest, "What? This Dukie?"

My eyes trailed down to her chest where an entire breast was revealed, I was about to go into full hyperventilation when,

"Oh thanks for reminding me could you clip this on for me?" she said holding the safety pin up.

My hands trembled the entire time, but she didn’t notice. Composure Duke, I chanted to myself.

"Thanks babe, love you" she said as she pulled her top back on and unlocked the door to leave.

F@#k! I muttered in my head. The things she did to me.

"You coming?" She asked walking away.

As we walked down the hallway every person with a Y chromosome was checking her out. And hate to say it but she returned the gesture.

"Ohhh" she said stopping to look in the boys change room "man candy" she breathed biting her lower lip.

I cleared my throat and pulled her along despite her protests to stare some more.

"I get it... Protective brother it’s what your meant to do" she said as she planted herself into her seat in the classroom. I clenched my jaw... I'm pretty sure brothers aren’t meant to be in love with their sisters or aren’t meant to be fantasizing (sexually) about them.  Because if that was the case I plead guilty to all counts of incest.

"What’s up your a*s" Wills asked me during our break.

"Nothing" I replied coldly.

"Geez relax... Just asking"

Savanna had gone to get lunch; well so I thought but she returned with a soft serve cone. If she wasn't a turn on before she sure as hell was one now. Even people who had previously claimed were gay were staring. She finished licking the top, bit the bottom and handed it to me.

See her and I had this way of eating soft serves. It started when we were about 5 when I dropped mine and she'd already licked the top and bitten the bottom off so she handed me the remainder. And that ritual continued all through primary school and freshman till she moved.

"Thanks" I said taking it.

"So anyways Wills what’s been up with you" Anna asked,

I looked up at him to hear what he'd say when I noticed his shocked expression looking between the two of us.

"What?" we both asked in unison.

"You jus-... You guys still do that?"

"Yeah why? Want some?" Anna asked jokingly. After noticing the look on his face she continued: "Never mind where’s Ash?"

"Last I saw she had a Marlboro and was heading towards the garden" Duke said.

"What she smokes?" Anna yelled

"Only during exams" Wills added. After noticing the questioning look he continued, "she had a pop quiz"

"Pfft! Ash always the over achiever" Anna added laughing.

"Enough about Ashley's boring life, tell us about good o'l London" Wills said

"Ahh where to begin" she said tapping her chin with a perfectly manicured finger. "I had no trouble settling in most of my neighbors I went to school with. Mum struggled a bit with the divorce when dad came back here... But she got over it and loves it there she's gotta job and cozy home". She replied.

"What are the boys like over there?" Ash asked sitting down.

"Sex on a f@#kin' stick... When I landed, in the airport I wanted to jump a waiters bones... And... I did"

"Wow nice. Don’t remember asking about your sex life" Wills muttered.

"Oh well..." she said shrugging her shoulders. Chase Gregory from the basketball team approached our table.

"I saw you watching us guys out in the locker rooms earlier"

"Oh did you now?"

"Yeah and I uhh... just wanted to invite you and your friends to my party on Friday night"

"What’s the party for? Have your balls finally dropped?" she asked laughing and hi-fiving Ashley. "Are you serious Chasey Tracy, don't you remember who I am?"

"I must have slept on the right side of the bed for the first time in 4 years, Savvy baby?"

"That’s me, anyways we'll be there Friday night"

"Awesome, by the way it's a costume party"

"Nice" she said winking at him. "Wooh who loves a partaii" she cheered throwing her hands in the air. Even I heard the ricochet of her bra strap this time. "F#*k!!!" she yelled.

"Miss Moore! Principal’s office NOW!!

XxxGhostWritersxxX