Me Vs. The World

[1]

Savannah

"I'm gonna miss you mom"

"How do you think I’m going to feel, you sure you're going to be okay?" my mother sobbed against my shoulder.

During freshman year I’d moved to London with my parents after my dad got a promotion. Leaving my friends behind.

My parents divorced a couple of years later, but my mum had already settled in the UK and considering the separation had been messy my dad moved back to The States.

He visited me at least once a month, a few weeks ago though he'd called to tell me that he wouldn't be able to make it for about a year due to work, so he suggested that I move back to finish senior year. Obviously I obliged... Plus mom thought I could use the holiday. And I missed my friends.

After a long goodbye I boarded the plane. I hadn't told my friends I was coming back so when it was cleared to use electronic equipment in the plane I forwarded a message to Duke, Ash and Wills which read:

"Sup bitches; guess whose back in town?

Savvy"

Duke Livingston and I had been friends since we were in diapers. I loved him like the brother I never had. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, totally not my flavour but because of my fathers business dealings, his father and mine had been great friends so after his mom abandoned the family my mom pretty much helped raise him as her own son. As for Ashley (Ash) and William (Wills) I had been best friends with them since grade 3. Ash was like the sister I never had, but funny thing was I couldn’t get into personal things like I could with Dukie. Wills was just an all out clown.

Smiling I leaned back into the first-class seat that my dad had paid for. I understood that he was rich but I hated that he thought he could buy me with his money. My mother and I were pretty content with what we had.

I must have dozed off because a voice saying "Hey beautiful" woke me up. I turned to look at a "Grade A Bad Boy" who was practically eye f@#king me.

"Hey yourself" I said letting my eyes roam over his Adonis like figure "gotta name hot stuff?" I asked turning around so my full attention was on him.

"Grayson but you can call me Gray and you are?" he asked bringing his hand forward

"Savannah but everyone calls me Savs" I said meeting his hand half way completing the shake. Instead he pulled me forward surprising me with a kiss. I was stunned at first but I guess you could say that I liked to experiment, so grabbing his hair I deepened the kiss.

"Meet me in there in 2 minutes" I whispered into his ear referring to the restroom.

You can obviously guess what happened next... Geez don’t judge I’m sexually active and proud.

Alright, how about I tell you a tad about myself. My name is Savannah Moore, I moved to the UK 4 years ago, I’m moving back to The States as previously stated. I wouldn't call myself a genius but I am smart. The “Abs + Biceps + hot factor” is an equation I love to work out, I am more confident than I should be and...Well yeah that’s me.

Anyways... Gray and I got on pretty well /afterwards/. He'd finished high school a year ago, moved in with his band mates; much to his wealthy parents’ dismay, he'd dropped out of Yale to tour the UK. And He'd left early to compete in the dirt bike tournament.

Oh and to add to the sexiness factor that he obviously wasn't lacking in with his shaggy black hair and electric blue eyes, he had a tattoo across his left breast in italics which read: