[ARTICLE] 140102 "EXO's Xiu Min to Sing 'Giyomi Song' on 'EXO's Showtime'"

[ARTICLE] 140102 "EXO’s Xiu Min to Sing ‘Giyomi Song’ on ‘EXO’s Showtime’"

EXO’s Xiu Min will be singing the ‘giyomi song’ on EXO’s Showtime. 

January 2’s broadcast of MBC Every1’s EXO’s Showtime will continue to show the EXO members’ trip to the ocean. 

In the previous episode, EXO’s maknae Se Hun had selected ‘Yaja Time’ (a Korean game where people speak informally to each other regardless of the age for a set time) as the one thing he wants to do when he’s on a trip. 

The EXO members decided to do Se Hun a favor by playing the game on the first and the last night together during the trip. 

Chan Yeol, who is one of the younger members, said, "Since it’s 10:52 pm right now, let’s play the game until 12:52 am!” making the other members burst out laughing. 

Once the game started, the tables turned and the older members of EXO, including Xiu Min, Lu Han and Kris were no longer ‘the hyungs’ of the team and took orders from the younger members including Se Hun, Tao and Kai. 

The younger members took full advantage of the ′yaja time′ and ordered Xiu Min to sing the ‘giyomi song.′

After showing a look of disapproval for a moment, Xiu Min finally went onto sing the song, along with the hand motions, getting loud cheers from the other members. 

Check out the episode on January 2 at 6 pm (KST)!

Cr. cje&m, enewsworld, jungjiwon, mbcevery1, yeawonjung. @merrygreece, EXO PH