EXO-M'S LUHAN BEGINS FILMING FOR CHINESE VERSION OF FILM "MISS GRANNY"

Sina has reported that EXO-M’s Luhan will begin filming for Chinese alteration of the Korean film, “Miss Granny,” known in China as “Mid-Twenties” or “Twenties Once Again.”

According to Sina, Luhan landed in Tianjin, China earlier today, Tuesday June 17th, and began filming right away. Filming is set to be span two months, with the official movie release date yet to be announced. 

Luhan wrote a short message on his Weibo saying, “Fighting! #Miss-Twenties” in both Korean and Chinese. A photo was also revealed with the cover of the movie script, as further proof of Luhan’s role. 

When asked about the movie, Luhan responded, “I asked the director to teach me a lot,” and that, “I will work hard as a rookie.”

“Mid-Twenties” is based on a fantasy plot where seventy-year-old Noh Pa suddenly becomes a twenty-year-old youth, resembling that of America’s “Seventeen Again” from 2009 featuring Zac Efron. 

It was received well in Korea, resulting in fans anticipating the Chinese remake. Taking up the role that B1A4’s leader Jinyoung played for “Miss Granny” in South Korea, Luhan will play the role of the female protagonist’s grandson, beginning with an important role for his acting career. 

Representatives for the movie commented, “[He  received this role] not only due to his singing skills but also his cute image that will surely pull at female fans’ hearts.”

Source: Star News

NoteSorry for not updating. I'm kinda busy na these days kasi college kid na ako and mahirap isingit sa 30 units ko na sched ang pag wa-WP. :(