My Dirty Secret

Running in the forest was his best escape. Derek didn't like the stress of the sidewalk and the pavement under his feet. The soft dirt of the forest was always his best escape.

The way the forest air was so clean, so fresh, it made Derek go wild. He didn't care what people said about the forest, he only cared about how it would clear his head. He was just comfortable in the forest. It was his home.

Derek had his eye's closed while he was running, only for a second, but it was long enough for him to run into something, or someone. It was to too soft to be a tree, or a rock. Derek stumbled onto the ground, along with whatever he bumped into.

He opened his eye's and looked beneath him. It was a brown eyed boy with soft brown hair. His smile was so radiant and just so beautiful, it made it's way into Derek's heart. The brown freckles on his face were popping on his face.

"S-sorry," the younger boy stuttered.

"It's my fault, sorry," Derek said, getting to his feet.

Derek held out his hand to help the younger boy up. The younger boy gladly took a hold of his hand and got up, brushing the dirt off of his pants.

"Stiles," the younger boy introduced.

"Derek," he answered.

"So, what are you doing here?" Derek inquired.

"I was just taking a walk. I guess I got a little lost." Stiles blushed.

"I can show you the way out, if you want," Derek suggested, blushing wildly.

"Thanks! That would be great," Stiles smiled.

They started walking back the way Derek had ran. He knew he was supposed to be running, but how could he let this cute, attractive, young lad go wondering about in the forest. It was a big forest.

"W-what were you doing in the forest?" Stiles asked, eyes totally focused on Derek.

"I was running," Derek admitted.

"You must be fit," Stiles said, eye's wondering on Derek's body.

"Yeah," Derek laughed, watching the smaller boy check him out.

"So, you come out here a lot?" Stiles started to small talk.

"Yeah. It relieves my stress," Derek confessed.

They walked a couple more steps in silence.

"Hey, did you ride out here, or did you walk?" Derek asked.

"I walked," Stiles blushed.

"Do you want a ride?" Derek questioned slowly, making sure he wasn't frightening his new companion.

"I would love one," Stiles said, walking a little closer to Derek.

Stiles was totally in love at first sight. He wasn't exactly gay, or straight. He was questioning his sexuality, and maybe Derek could help him with that.

Stiles couldn't tell whether it was his hair, his smile, his eyes, or just the fitness of his body. He was loving the sight of his new companion, yet he wasn't sure if he was attracted to him. He wasn't sure what he felt. He was confused.

"Hey, you looked a little stressed. Anything on your mind?" Derek asked, a little concerned.

"I have a lot of things going on in my life right now. I was trying to work some of it out," Stiles not entirely lied.

"If you want, I would like to help, if I could," Derek confided.

"N-no. I'm all right. I-I don't want--- I mean think--- I'm not sure," Stiles stuttered.