Pain

{Stiles' P.O.V.}

Pain started to flow to every inch of my body, yells escaping from my mouth. Derek ran in, his arms wrapping around my body. My dad followed, not sure of what to do. I squirmed on the floor, yelling out in pain.

"Make it stop!" I yelled, clenching onto Derek's forearms.

"Where does it hurt?" Derek asked frantically.

"Everywhere!" I screamed, stiffening up from the pain.

"We got to take him somewhere!" Derek pleaded, looking at my dad.

"Take him to Dr. Deaton, he will know what to do," he said, walking out of the room.

Derek lifted me up, carrying me bridal style towards his car. He buckled me in as I kicked and screamed from the pain.

"Stiles, shh. I'm taking you to get some help," Derek said taking my hand.

He drove off, trees and other cars falling behind quickly. Things started spinning, then all of a sudden, everything went black.

{Derek's P.O.V.}

"Stiles! Stay with me!" I screamed, slapping his face gently.

I got out of the car, running towards the passenger side door. I picked up Stiles, carrying him quickly inside.

"Dr. Deaton!" I yelled as I walked in.

"I'm sorry, but we're closed," he called from the back.

"It's Stiles!" I answered, running towards the back.

Dr. Deaton walked out of the back, motioning me to follow him. I laid Stiles on the table, standing back out of the way.

"What happened?" he questioned.

"He started screaming, saying his whole body was in pain. I drove him here, and on the way, he passed out," I said, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Okay, let me do some tests, please wait out in the waiting room," Dr. Deaton ordered.

I walked into the waiting room, not understanding what was going on. I waited, and waited for about twenty minutes, not understanding what could possibly take that long. I got up and paced back and forth, my hands running through my hair.

"AHH!" Stiles screamed.

"Stiles!" I yelled, running towards the back room.

I saw Dr. Deaton look at him with surprise, his face not knowing what to do. I looked over at Stiles, looking at something that wasn't there before.

"Stiles," I whispered.

Stiles passed back out, his body landing with a thud on the table. I ran over to him, wrapping his unconscious body in my arms.

"What's happening to him?" I asked frantically.

"He's...transforming," Dr. Deaton answered.

"Transforming? Into what?" I questioned.

"I-I don't know," he answered truthfully.

Wings sprouted from his back, clear yet not exactly. They were big, a hint of multiple colors to them. They were mostly white, yet able to see through.

"That's new," Dr. Deaton said quietly.

"Stiles, wake up," I said, shaking his body.

"Mph," Stiles moaned.

"It seems that he's a-" Dr. Deaton began.

"He's a what?" I commanded, cutting him off.

"He's a hybrid, of what, I'm not sure," he answered.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled.

"I don't know, Derek! This is new to me also! We should get his dad over here," Dr. Deaton said.

"I'm here," Mr. Stilinski answered, walking into the room.

His face was unreadable when he saw his son. I wasn't sure if I should comfort him, or leave him be.

"Dr. Deaton, what's wrong with my boy?" Mr. Stilinski asked.

"He's transforming into, umm, a creature," Dr. Deaton explained.

"Derek, why don't you go home? I'll take it from here," he said.

I walked out of the clinic and got into my car. I hoped Stiles was going to be alright, I don't think I could live without him.

I pulled in front of my house, locking the doors as I walked up the driveway. I smelled that familiar smell from before. I forgot about the alphas. How could I forget?

"Welcome back, Derek. I see you found yourself a boy toy," the alpha said.

"He's not a boy toy!" I yelled in defense.

"Oh, I see, he's your mate," he said.

The twins came out behind me and closed the door, pushing me further into the room. I stumbled a couple steps, catching my balance.

"What does it matter to you?" I questioned, anger clearly in my voice.

"Well, he's a valuable piece to my puzzle," the alpha said.

"You'll never get to him!" I growled, my eyes glowing red.

"Oh, that's the easy part. You bring him here, and we'll break the deal. You won't have to join our pack. You killed Erica for no reason," the alpha laughed.

"I didn't kill her! You did!" I yelled in frustration. "But I will kill you!"

"No time for compliments, Derek. Do what you're told and we'll be fine. Understand?"

"I will never let you take him!" I called as he walked out the door, followed by the twins.

I collapsed onto the floor, my body going lifeless. What were they going to do to Stiles? What did Stiles have that they wanted him? Stiles, what are you hiding?

Ring, ring.

"Hello?"

"Derek he needs you. He doesn't want to talk to anyone but you," the sheriff said.

"I'll be right there," I answered, hopping into my car.