Korra's Family Plan's

A/N: Hey guys I am so sorry that I couldn't update sooner! I had my math and science exam's recently and my teachers are in dumping homework on me! once Christmas break starts I will update more often! Btw ideas are appreciated for future writers block! Shout Out To tashalyv ! AndACTION!

Korra POV:

'I actually woke up pretty early today!' I thought to myself as I checked my clock as I woke up '6:15, well this is a record! and on my own too!' I always hated getting up early, when I lived in the compound, I always had to get up 2 hours after sunrise to train and I stopped at 1 hour before sunset. So getting up late was a luxury I refused to deny myself. Considering my parents couldn't live in the compound with me because of their important jobs & safety reasons, I hated getting up in the first place unless it was Friday, Saturday, or Wednesday, that was when my parents visited . And suddenly the reason why I, probably woke up hit me like a Sato Mobile! "No, duh I woke up early! Today's the day I take my parents all around the city!" I said to myself, while smacking my head. "Hey Naga, why don't we go for a morning walk through the city!" I said. Considering when I say her name she wakes up in an instant. Ever since I found her alone when she was a pup she'd follow me any time I want her to. And I have her full attention when I say her name. I chuckled at the fact I managed to tame one of the South Pole's most deadly animals at the age of 6. "It's a wonder I never showed them around before." I said to Naga. "What, should I show them today?" I said aloud. 'Maybe, to the park, no, wait, there's a big statue of me there! I really wish they didn't put that there. That was my favourite place in the city.' I thought "Maybe I'll ask Asami, Mako, and Bolin!" I said, exasperated. "Come on Naga, let's get ready for the day." I opened up my armoire to choose some clothes for supper later onI flipped through the clothes in my armoire, until I found a water tribe dress, with a white sash around the waist with a white fur collar. I looked through my jewelry box. Yes that's right, I Avatar Korra own a jewelry box, with actual jewelry. I chose some  water tribe symbol earrings, and a couple of bracelets that I wore when I was about 14-15 years old. But then I saw IT. That one piece of jewellery, that caused my heart to ache, every time I see it. Yet I couldn't bear to throw it away. A betrothal necklace. I could feel tears threatening to spill. I quickly wiped them away before they could fall. "The past is the past Korra." I said to give myself reassurance. I don't know why, but something told me to wear it. Then I chose an outfit that my mom made for me, I thought she would be happy I wore it, today was going to be the happiest day I could have ever hoped for.

(Korra's Current Outfit)

(Korra's Formal Outfit)