- nine -

.:: chapter nine - feelings ::.

⛓🔐⛓

It had been week since Tyler and Josh had last talked to each other for longer than fifteen minutes. They weren't so much ignoring each other, but that's what it seemed like. After their talk, Tyler didn't want to go crawling back to the blond like he always did. He wanted to let Josh know that he was serious with what he said, and if he was to just run straight back to him, everything he said wouldn't have been taken seriously.

Tyler was just over with waiting.

He didn't want to be Joshua's secret, he's waited all his life to finally be something to the blond and every time he thought maybe they were getting somewhere, something always happened and his hope was tossed in the trash. He hasn't cried over Joshua, and he didn't plan on it, but he felt like he could.

"Come on Tyler, you should cheer up! If Josh doesn't make up his mind soon, he's not worth your time." Melanie said as she ran her fingers through Tyler's hair. The brunet letting out a sad sigh as they laid in his bed, watching random tv shows, and taking random snapchats to send to their friends.

"Yeah I know you're right, but I've known Josh all my life and I don't want to ruin it because of some stupid crush." He muttered, throwing his phone somewhere on his bed and covering his face with his hands.

"Lets have a girls day today. Gerard, Ryan, You, and I. Let's go out and do something instead of thinking about boy toys." Melanie smiled, pulling Tyler out from the comfort of his bed and shoving him to his closest to pick out an outfit and get dressed.

Deeming himself good enough, Melanie pulled on his hand and dragged him out of the house until they were seated in her car.

"We didn't even ask the other if they wanna do that." Tyler whined, trying to get out the car but Melanie locked it.

"Those bitches are up for anything if they're not paying. Trust me, they'll come." Melanie laughed, pulling out of Tyler's driveway and making her way to Gerard's house since it was closer.

"Where are we even gonna go?" The brunet asked, slouching back in his seat, picking at the strands of fabric from his shorts.

"Definitely out to eat because I'm starving, than maybe we can go to like an amusement park, or something. It's not that late, so going to Disney doesn't sound half bad." Melanie shrugged as she pulled into Gerard driveway honking the horn in a certain rhythm to let the black haired boy know exactly who it was.

Soon enough Gee came out of his house dressed in leather jeans and a muscle tee, his black hair falling down his face beautifully.

"Where we going?" He asked as soon as he got into the car.

"Out to eat then to Disney." Tyler answered.

"Why don't we just eat at Disney?" Gerard questioned from the middle seat in the back, his hands holding onto his phone.

"You make a very good point." Melanie said slowly, nodding her head.

Tyler looked down at his phone when it buzzed and saw Josh had been texting him.

baby I'm sorry :(

I miss you...

I just want to talk to you again Tyler!

I don't want Debby, I want you. I want you so much Tyler, and I'm so sorry it took me so long to even consider this. You're my queen, not Debby, and a king needs his queen to survive.

The brunet gasped when he saw the message and hit Melanie in the arm. "I need to go to Josh's house." He spoke, Melanie groaned.

"Why?" She whined like a two year old. She had really wanted to go to Disney.

"Just please Melanie do it." He pleaded, and Melanie sighed but turned around.

🔐

After dropping the boy off at Joshua's home, Tyler awaited for someone to answer. His phone was in his hands, his head was looking down at the ground as his foot kicked some pebbles to the side. Eventually he heard the sound of a lock, and the door opened up revealing the blond boy that Tyler missed so much.

Instantly, they wrapped each other into a hug, their bodies pressed together as they swayed slightly in the threshold. It had only been a week, but they hated it so much. It reminded them of when they were younger and would just hold each other until they came to conclusion that they were back in each other's arms.

"Please don't walk out on me again." Josh whispered into Tyler's fluffy brown hair.

"Don't give me a reason to, and I won't." Tyler whispered back, his head lifting up to press a soft kiss to Joshua's lips.

His arms wrapping around Joshua's neck to bring him closer. Both boys content with just each other.

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
super short chapter because i wanna post something before christmas eve, so that i can post a shit load as a christmas present on christmas.

sorry it's so sucky, but i wanted to move this story along !

|-/ shay xx