"Thanks"

I haven't slept at all and its now time for me to get up.  I sit up and walk over to my phone that is currently screaming 'wake up' to me and on the other side of the room.

I turn it off and go to the shower, while I switch it on I hear voices outside which sound like the two I don't want to specifically talk to or even see today. I hear them knocking on my door constantly, but I know its locked from the inside.

After turning on my Spotify playlist, I get in the shower knowing that they can't hear me over the music.

Around 10 minutes later, I hop out the shower, wrap a towel around me and walk into my closet.

"What to wear, what to wear..."
"Something not to slutty. You have enough boys drooling over your presence."

I turn to see Ash laying on my bed, topless, with his phone in his hand.

"How did you get in? and how is it any of your concern in what I wear?"
"Babe. Have you seen how.."
"Don't call me babe. But carry on."
"Okay, well have you seen how many of the fuckboys at school eye you up. That's also while you are wearing a hoodie and tracks."
"Yeah yeah. You can leave now."
"How about no. We need to talk about last night."
"No. Now leave."
"Don't make me do this Zoe."
"Do what? Have a hissy fit like you do when you don't get your own way?"
"What?"
"You know you do. Don't try it with me, I wont give in like your parents do." I say while I walk back into the bathroom with my clothes.

Just before the bathroom door closes, I shout out, "Oh, you better be gone by the time I'm done."

"So I have like 3 hours?"
"No. 2 minutes. NOW GET OUT!"

He laughs and nods his head.

"Oh and your abs aren't that nice. Put a shirt on." He puts his hand on his heart.
"That hurt baby. You owe me."
"For? and stop calling me babe or baby!"
"You'll find out soon babe" He winks and gets up. "You better start getting ready."

He leaves the room before I can shout back. He did the right thing.

After I'm changed, I walk out into my room wishing not to see anyone laying on my bed. Thankfully, when I looked, no one was in the room.
I grab my phone from my closet and walk to the door. I turn the handle but its locked. From the inside... How did Ash get in?

I close my door behind me and look down at my phone as I walk. I take a few steps and a hand takes my phone from me and holds it up high. There's only one person that's this tall and that's Ash.

"Give it back."
"Gotta be careful. If you had got to the stairs, you could have fallen."
"Does it look like I actually care? At least I wouldn't be here and with you."

As I say that, his face drops. He takes his arm down and gives me my phone. I go to say thank you but he walks past me, into his room and slams the door.

"Whoa.. W-Was that Ash?"
"Yeah.."
"What happened?"
"Don't ask me. You're his damn brother."

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and I'm met with sad faces of the Jackson family.
No-one can even look at me and I don't know why. I've only just got up.

"Morning?" 

No one answers me, so I make my way over to the toaster and take the pieces of toast out of it. After buttering and cutting the toast, I put them on a plate and walk into the living room, taking a seat and leaving the family alone.

A few minutes later after I had scrolled through everything I needed to on Instagram and Twitter, I had finished my toast.

I take my time gathering all my things and walk to the car.

"Hey Ash... sorry about earlier." I mumble under my breath so only he could just about hear.
 "Whatever."

I go over to the car door and he locks it as he closes the door.

"Ash?" I say trying to open the door.

He turned on the car.

"Ash?!"

The car started moving.

"Ash? Seriously? That's enough now!"

He opens the gates with his phone.

"Ash! Open the doors!" I scream while pulling on the car door handle.

The car speeds up and he drives out the gate just as I let go.

I just stand in silence as I see my only ride to school speed down the road, leaving me standing on the drive in pure silence.

I pick up my bag, that had fallen whilst I was screaming, and started to make my way out the driveway to school.

The walk was boring and quiet as I turned into the school corridor.

Making my way through the crowd of people I bump into a hard shoulder resulting in my bag falling to the floor and my books spreading across the student covered floor.

"Sorry."
"Don't worry about it, are you alright?"

I look up and see big bright blue eyes staring back at mine.

"Yeah... thanks..."
"You sure?" he says giving me my bag and books
"Yeah..." I say getting up and walking away.
"I'm Noah."
"Zoe" I say then turn back towards the busy hallway.

We exchange a look and turn different ways.

That was defiantly an interesting experience...