Chapter Two

"When should she wake up?" a deep voice huffed. When Lexi try to push herself up, she was immediately stopped by something cold metal around her wrist . "well that answer my question" the same voice spoke. Lexi tries to open her eyes but it felt like they are glue down.

The drug is finally wearing off, she feels dizzy and uneasy, just like when you are tipsy. Lexi just lay there hoping her head will go back to normal, when everything throws back at her, Danny, the two guys, the drugs. "Holy shit," she screams, jerking upwards, almost ripping her arm off. "Shit," she cried as pain shoot down her arm.

"Maybe we should uncuff her?"

"Shawn," Sebastian paused, with a smirk. "Do you want to chase after her again? because if she escapes I am blaming you." Shawn looks at Sebastian then at Lexi, he shook his head before uncuffing her from the bed grabbing her wrist to look at it.

"I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure you will be fine," Shawn said letting go of her wrist sitting on the edge of the bed. Lexi crawls away from him but only made her self-closer to Sebastian he is sitting on a chair a few feet away from her. She stares Shawn first time taking him in.

             "If you even think about running, I will drug you again," Sebastian warned her.

"Where am I? What do you want?" she questions, ignoring what Sebastian just said. Her throat is dry like she hasn't drink in a week. Lexi wanted to ask for some water but she didn't trust them. "Danny where is Danny," she said with panic in her tone.           Sebastian ignores her first two questions.

"I don't know, maybe went home after you walk out on him."     Lexi sigh, not knowing what to do? She hopes that Danny got home safety.

"Wait how do you know that?" she panic realised, that he must have been watching her.

"You are not here to ask questions, all you need know is that you will listen to me and Shawn," Sebastian getting bored with her already. With a simple sentence made her even more nervously of him.

"Be nice Sebastian," Shawn said standing up before walking out of the door. Already she wanted him to come back, so she would not be left alone with him.

"Please," Lexi whimper, pulling her knees up to her chest. "Just let me go home, my parents will give you anything that you want. All you need to do is name it."

This is the first time Lexi a good look at Sebastian. She knows that he was big, but she didn't know how big, muscled that could crush her in a second. He has blue eyes with short black hair. Shawn and he are kind similar like they were the popular group in high school, the boys who all the girls wanted to date, but now you know to stay away from them.

"I already got what I want Lexi," he paused in a flash he was in front of her his hand even side of her. "Look at me Lexi," Sebastian warns, something in his voice tell her to obey so she did, Lexi bites her lip stopping her from crying out. "I ready got what I want Lexi, and that is you," he smirks at her.

She pushes him hard, he falls backwards, she jumps off the bed running out of the room, bumping into a hard body, she paused staring up at Shawn. "Get your ass in the room," he growls. Lexi swallows a sob in her throat before turning around.

Shawn was blocking the doorway.         Sebastian hand wrap around Lexi's hair yanking her towards him before throwing her towards the bed.

Lexi stares at them waiting to see what happened next. Sebastian didn't say anything to her, he walks out of the room. She starts to rise off the floor. "Don't move," Shawn snaps, Lexi slams back to the fall not boring answering him.