Scene Three - Rain

Word from writer :

I appogice in advance for taking so long to write the follow up. This one is a short scene but i should post the next two scene in a few days or so. Thanks again for reading!!

---------------

A sea of people was swarming out of the theatre as the concert ended. People always seemed in a hurry to leave after a concert or a movie. I went to the front doors to look outside while I waited for Michelle to get our coats. It had stopped raining, but you could see it had rained a lot as there were puddles of water in the streets.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see that Michelle had my coat in her hands, handing it out to help me put it on.

"It stopped raining!" I said

"Then how do you feel about a little walk, instead of leaving right away?" She asked. Handing out her arm so I would take it.

I smiled in agreement.

As we walked down the street, neither of us would say a word. Simply walking and looking at every store we passed by, sometimes I would look at her to catch a glimpse of her beauty.

We eventually reached a small park with a big water fountain in the middle. As we walked towards it all I could think about was her lips. Well, that was all I could think about after our first kiss during the intermission. I don't think I remember the second half of the concert because of it. There are those butterflies in my stomach again.

As we stopped next to the fountain, I started laughing. She looked at me wondering what I was laughing about.

"I'm sorry, it's just this location. It's really cheesy."

She started to look around the park as if she was studying it and smiled.

"Well I guess you're right! Let's make it even more cheesier, as you say."

"How?" I asked

She grabbed my coat with her hand and pulled me towards her. So close. I felt like every part of my body was touching hers. I looked into her eyes. All I wanted were those lips. She sweetly smiled at me and kissed me once more.

This kiss lasted longer than the previous one and it was the best feeling I ever had. I really wanted more though. I wished I could get more of her.

This wish was soon broken as I felt a drop of water on my cheek breaking the embrace. I looked towards the fountain as I though that I had just received a splash from it when Michelle said :

"It's going to rain again."

I looked up and received another drop. I hate the rain, I looked around for something we could go under and spotted a small gazebo. As I started to walk towards it, Michelle grabbed me by the arm and stopped me.

"We should go under there," as I pointed towards the gazebo "we're going to get wet if we don't."

"I love it when it rains, please stay here."

Right after she said that, the rain got heavier. But I didn't try to get away. I was getting wet, but for some reason I didn't care at all. I wanted to experience everything that she loved. I wanted to experience her.

Michelle pulled me in once more as we exchanged another kiss. This one even more passionate than the two we had shared before. And this time I opened my mouth to get more of her. To feel her tongue onto mine. She didn't wait a second to do the same.

I wanted to have her right here and now!

"So when are we going over to your place?" I asked.