Chapter 7

BRIDGET's POV

100 years later...

Justin still hasn't been caught nor have we ever encountered him again. It's been a peaceful hundred years in the Vampire Kingdom. Storm still hasn't found his soul mate and neither have any of the other children. Me and Bentley are still King and Queen. Sometimes it gets boring around here, so we go the Hawaii for a few days. The kids love it.

The kids have all reached their most beautiful age and have stopped aging. When we go on vacation, we look like a bunch of college kids. After we had baby Sol, we had three more kids after....Venus Anna, Aries Natalia, and Astro Mitchell.

Bentley still hasn't stopped looking for Justin. I'm afraid he never will. The entire vampire kingdom has their eyes out for Justin. I believe Justin is in the demon realm, but no vampire is allowed into that realm. It's too dangerous and powerful demons have the power to take a vampire and turn them into a demon. I'm afraid we may never catch Justin. Unless Justin appears in the Vampire Kingdom, there's no chance in ever finding him.

Rein has gotten over what Justin did to her, though what he did will stay in the back of her mind for eternity. Rein has never told me or Bentley about what Justin did...Storm told us for her. Rein was too ashamed to talk to us about it. When Storm told us about what did happen, me and Bentley became furious. We wanted Justin dead. But we can't find him, like I said before. Justin's a tricky demon.

For now, we remain in the castle as the royal family. The kids go to the mortal world, occassionally, scouting for their soulmate. Their soulmates may be in a different century for all they know...or their soulmate may very well be a vampire. We have no idea who their soulmate is. But when the kids find them...they'll know.

I'm afraid, this is the end of our story. With out Justin, it's a peaceful kingdom. No thrills, no action, just peace. Justin may appear again, but it's doubtful. Demons are careful and meticulous. So here we are, saying a fair well to this story, embracing the end of terror. To all of you fans of our adventures, I bid you farewell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N. so this is the end of this story. Sorry to everyone who wanted this story to continue. I got really bored of writing this and I just needed to end the story. For some reason, I'm not into the Vampire books anymore. Therefore, I can't write vampire stories if I'm not interested. I know this was a bad ending, but... I couldn't really think of anything good to write. But check out my other stories on my profile page. Maybe you'll find a story you'll love even more than this :)