9. We almost kissed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, I just didn't know what I should write about. But then I made this long chapter. I hope you like it, comment and tell me what you think about it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as usual, 6 in the morning; took a shower, put some clothes on, made my hair and some makeup on.

I decided to have a long black skirt with a cut on the right leg, my right leg is basically bare. A white tight top without arms that I tucked inside my skirt. I went for winged eyeliner today, mascara, sun powder and the usual stuff I use. I straightened my hair a bit and made some big curls at the end of my hair so it looked natural yet beautiful.

Haley and Amy woke up five minutes before school so they will definitely run late. I still can't stop think about that Chase might be the one I made out with. I'm not trying to say that I didn't enjoy it, but it feels awkward knowing he might be the one because first of all he's my teacher. He probably think i'm a slut; just jumping on every guy I see.
I wonder when I will find out the truth and how it will come out from him or from someone else.

I was just thinking about Chase the whole way to school, healthy much?
My schedule for Tuesday starts with I Math then Biology, Sport and last Geography as usual.

I'm excited for the sport lesson but at the same time not. Chase is driving me insane, I don't wanna be those girls who literally throw themselves over boys; I like to be the one who plays hard to get so I can see him try for me.

I went to math lesson, sat on my chair and I started to work in my math book without looking around at the people in the room. I heard someone trying to whispers something to me from behind, who can that be? Amy and Haley aren't here so who else? I decided to turn around and guess who I saw.. surprise surprise, Nathan.

"What do you fucking want" I whispered back with a pissed off tone. He really irritates me, can he just stop talk to me; what doesn't he understand with 'it's over'.
"I want you babe, I want you bad and I will kill that guy who took me away from you at the masquerade" He whispered as he swiped one of his fingers on my back
"Don't fucking touch me for fuck sakes" I said as I slapped his hand off with a angry face.
"If you ever touch me again I will cut your fingers off, your hand too if that's necessary; Show girls some respect you idiot" I said with a serious face and a serious tone.
I could see that Nathan's face turned a bit red and he almost looked ashamed of himself, when I almost started to think that talking with Nathan was over; he opened his big mouth again.
"I should've fucked you really hard when we were together, your pretty mouth would give good blowjobs" He said with a smirk. He literally think that this is funny.
I went out from the classroom, pissed and angry. How can he even say that to me? Right to my face, that bastard! I'm so angry at him but most of all I'm angry at myself for getting together with that idiot in the first place.

I went to the bathroom fast, and when I say fast I mean running. I could feel how I was boiling inside, anger taking over.
I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I hate what I see, I hate my life, I hate everything; Nathan's doing my life even worse. How could I be so stupid before? How did I even love Nathan before? He's just a pain in the ass and nothing more. I could feel tears dripping down on my cheeks. Why is my life like this? What have I done and why do I deserve this?
I just want to hit something or someone really hard, I wanna take my anger out on something I just can't hold my anger inside of me; I must take it out somehow if I don't wanna get myself killed from all the anger and sadness. I started to bang my hand on the mirror really hard, hard enough to make my hand bleed. I let out a loud 'ouch'. There was blood everywhere thanks to the mirror I just cracked into pieces, when did I even get so strong. I can feel how my tears are rolling down my cheeks, more tears than there was before. I flushed cold water over my bloody hand, god knows how many scars I have now. I was about to start clean the mess I made when I heard footsteps outside the bathroom, please I hope it's not Nathan. God knows how this will end if it's him. I ran to one of the toilets, locked the toilets door and stepped on the toilet so Nathan or whoever it is couldn't see my legs. I just stood there not trying to make any sound so the person could go away.
'Shit' I heard from the person who sounds like a boy, doesn't sound like Nathan so that's good.
"Is someone here, do someone need help?" I heard the guy ask.. no wait .. it's Chase. Sounds like him and that's definitely something he would ask.