2. The new teacher

I entered the school. Everything looks as it usually do, yellow/white walls, blue floor and yellow doors. Sounds fun doesn't it ? .. I went on my first lesson with Haley and Amy, English. We got our schedule in the mail 1 week ago.

We first have English then Math, Chemistry and last History. Gaaah doesn't sound like a fun day, but who said school would be fun ?

Everyone was waiting for our new English teacher. He's 10 minutes late, not a good start for her/him. I logged into twitter on my phone while I was waiting for my teacher. Everyone was chatting with each other and you barely could hear yourself talk.

5 minutes later and still waiting for the new teacher, did he or she get lost ?
I was still on twitter checking what's new and stuffs like that when I suddenly heard a voice say 'Hello class' I looked up and saw our new english teacher.

It's a guy and he's probably the youngest teacher i've had, or he looks young.

"My name is Chase and I will have you in English and Sport"

I heard some girls whisper about how hot he is. I totally agree with that he's hot but i'm pretty sure he heard them whisper about how hot he is. Can they at least whisper quieter ?

"Girls can you be a bit quite?" I heard Chase say

Some of the girls nodded but they didn't stop drool over him. God bless myself for not being like them. I'm not saying that he's ugly or anything, no in fact i'm probably the one who's crushing on him the hardest right now even tho I saw him for the first time for some minutes ago and the only thing I know about him is that his name is 'Chase'.

He's hot, too hot to work as a teacher. He has light brown messy hair and beautiful brown / green eyes. He's a bit tanned and you can see his muscular biceps from the shirt he's wearing, probably an 6-pack under that shirt too. He's wearing a white T-shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and some black boots. Is it weird if I say that he have better taste in clothes than the guys in my age ?

"How old are you?" I heard a girl ask Chase, I turned around and saw the bitch in my class ask that, Lisa. She has the most annoying laugh I've ever heard in my entire life. Every time she talks or laughs or even breathes I just want to slap her across the face and scream 'shut up' but my parents wouldn't be that happy if they got a call from the principal saying that I slapped a girl cause that girl laughed.

"I'm 26'' I heard Chase say

What he's only 26, and i'm 16 .. It's 10 years between us. I don't know but I got a weird feeling inside me that wanted to scream cause some girls started to whisper that he's not that young but I think 26 is pretty young and he's good looking too that's a plus.

He handed out some books, he looked at me with his green eyes and smirked. Wait did he smirk at me, wait why did he do that ? I could feel a rush inside of me, i don't know why but something is telling me that I want him, not only as a teacher but actually date him. Sounds weird right ? Cause it's 10 years between us and he's my teacher. I don't find it wrong dating someone older or something like that but trust me .. My parents would find it wrong as hell with dating my teacher and that he's 10 years older than me. Why am I even thinking on this ? I haven't even talked to him ?

"Okay class, as you can see I handed out some books to you all, read page 4-12 till Wednesday, and write down important stuffs from the text. Now class, tell me your names and your interests, begin from the right and continue to the left" I heard Chase say

Everyone said what they liked to do, Amy was the one before me.

"My name is Luci Westling and I like to just hang out with my friends and have a good laugh."
I said, I could feel my heart beat in a different way, more nervous than i've ever been before, why ? I shouldn't even be nervous for this thing ? I only said my name and what I liked to do. What if Chase is the one who caused my heart beat like that ?

"Okay I'm also going to talk about myself. My name is Chase Adams and i'm 26 year olds, I was born in London in England but I moved out here to L.A to study as a teacher when I was 21. It took me some years until I finally could work as a teacher. This is my first class i've ever had. I have a mom and a dad and i'm their only child. And I live alone." Chase looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. It feels weird that I have some sort of connection with him even tho we haven't said anything to each other.

"Are you single?" I started to laugh cause Haley asked that

"Yes I am" I heard Chase answer back.

I could see in every girls face that they high fived themselves and all the boys just got irritated. I sat there trying to act normal, I didn't want Chase to think that i'm like everyone else.

The lesson ended I walked out from the classroom when I heard Chase call after me. My heart stopped for a few seconds. I turned around
'Yes ?'
'You forgot your phone' Chase smiled at me and handed my phone over.
'Oh thanks' I grabbed my phone out of his hand as quick as possible and walked away without looking him in the eyes.

It's only the first day and I can't even handle with having him as my English teacher, no not only my English teacher I also have him in sport.

I took a deep breath and went outside to clear my head from everything. Haley and Amy went outside too.
"Huh the new teacher is hot, isn't he?"
Amy asked.
"Yes, he's dying hot, I would twerk on his dick if I could"
I heard Haley say.
I laughed out loud, it wasn't one of those cute laughs, no it was a weird and cracking laugh. How could Amy even think about twerking on one of her teachers dick, it didn't sound right.

"Math in 5 minutes" Amy said

We all took our last deep breath of the fresh air before heading inside. Wow It really felt better with the fresh air I got, I really needed that.

I went to my math lesson with Amy and Haley. Amy is pretty good at everything, the lowest grade she once got was 'C' and she almost started to cry, I still laugh at it whenever I think about it cause it looked like whole her world crushed down when she saw the 'C'. Haley on the other hand is someone I wouldn't call for 'smart', i'm not saying that she's dumb or anything but if you compare a monkeys brain and her brain, you wouldn't find any differences. My grades are pretty good, not as good as Amy's but close enough. I'm proud over my grades cause that's something I worked my ass off in my whole teenage life.

We went to our math lesson and all I could think about is Chase, why is he making my heart beat like this ? I barely know him, he introduced himself but that's not enough for me.
The time flied away. I was once again waiting for my third lesson to start, Chemistry.

I had Chemistry and History and then I went home all by myself cause Amy and Haley takes extra lessons, Advanced English. It was a bit cold outside, my hair blowed in the wind. I put my earphones on and listened to 'Wrecking ball' by Miley. It's a good song, such a shame that she ruined the music video. She put all her anger and sadness in that song and you can feel it when you listen to it. I was some minutes away from my home when I saw a black range rover drive past me as I saw Chase in the car. He looked so hot. He turned his face at my direction and looked at me and smiled and I continued walking home.

I came home, kicked my converse off and went straight to my room, throwing myself on the bed. Dad wasn't home, neither was mom or my sister. Dad works as a history teacher at a random school, I still can't remember the name of it even tho he've mentioned it a lot. Mom works in a kindergarden, it's almost 1 hour away from here so she takes the bus everyday cause she can't drive. And my sister always hangs with her friends after school.

'Chase' I had the name in my head the whole day. I couldn't stop thinking on him. Why did he smirk at me today ? I still question myself that.

I heard my sister unlock the door as she came into the house.

"Hello ? Luci ?"

"Yea I'm here Jenna"

"Well I'm going out with some friends, I'll be back in some hours."

"Okay, bye"

As I heard her drop her bag at the floor and go outside smashing the door.

I felt a bit tired so I decided to take a nap, I will probably wake up tomorrow morning. Typical me. All i could think about was Chase and how excited I am for my sport lesson tomorrow so I can have my sport shorts on ;) I could feel myself get more tired and tired for every minute until I finally fell asleep.