Chapter Five

Ok, I am so sorry about the long wait! I had a massive fight with my b*itch of a 'mother' and she kicked me out of her house so I live with my Dad know. She practically kidnapped my poor USB and held it hostage until my Dad went and got it, as well as my phone :( She still has the laptop, but I put a password on it so she can't get to it. Eh, who cares anyway?

***The chapters are now TWICE as long as the ones before before, so I hope you readers appreciate that***

Anyways...

Enjoy! xox

*

I start barking frantically, trying to stand but failing miserably. The male who I haven't even looked at yet comes closer, putting a hand on my back to keep me pinned down to the bed.

I let out a barking howl at Jack, excited.

"Rosy?" His jaw drops.

I howl again. Rosy is my name! My nickname! I only ever let my brother Jack call me Rosy! I remember now!

Rushing forwards, Jack wraps his arms around my neck and squeezes the air out of my lings, tears appearing in his eyes.

Wait. Tears? Did I do something wrong?

"I thought you died Rosy! I thought I was alone!" He cries into my fur.

But what about Mummy and Daddy? I want to ask him.

"You know her?" The second male asks defensively.

My gaze swings to him. He's tall and muscled, very tall and very muscled in fact. He has the same soft chocolate brown eyes as the black wolf does. He has tousled black hair that sticks up in every different direction and strong cheekbones that highlight his bright eyes.

He looks drop dead gorgeous, if you ask me.

"Of course I know her!" Jack snaps. "She's my baby sister!"

I bark at him angrily. I'm not a baby anymore! I'm a big girl now!

Jack gives me a weird look. "Where have you been?"

"You know she can't answer you. She's in wolf form." The second boy points out.

I nod my head in agreement, happy that Jack is being silly and I'm not. Of course I can't speak to him in wolf form, silly boy!

Jack glares at the handsome boy, tugging me away from him. I yelp when my leg creaks in pain. Jack stretches it back out gently. "Go and get her some clothes, Ashton. I'm going to splinter her leg." Jack says firmly.

Ashton narrows his eyes at Jack, growling threateningly. "Don't order me around, Jack." He growls.

I sense a fight coming on, and I don't like fight. As easily as I can I twist my shoulder around and put my head in Ashton's lap, without hurting my broken leg. I look up at him with pleading eyes. I need some clothes so I am not naked in front of boys. That would be so embarrassing.

Ashton looks at me with his weary brown eyes, seeming to have a little debate in his head. He sighs once, looking away. "Fine." He grumbles under his breath, standing up and exiting the room quickly without looking back.

Jack splinters my leg, getting his equipment out of a first aid kit he brought in.

"You will heal faster in wolf form, so try not to move around too much and be careful shifting back and forth. You're leg has a clean break with no splinters, so it should almost be completely healed." Jack says, nodding in satisfaction.

When did my silly brother get to be so smart?

I blink at him, not really understanding much of his smart person's talk.