Prologue

[ STILL EDITING but you can read it anyway ;) ]

"I fell in love with my enemy!?"

Yes, you read it right. I fell in love with the person I despise and hate the most....

He bullies me, make fun of me, call me stupid names..

But I didn't expect that I would fall for such a guy..

*******

I'm just a nobody. A nerd with thick big glasses. I'm an antisocial person, but unlike before I'm happy, I had friends and even a best friend.

I once liked or should I say 'loved' someone 5 years ago... He was my 3 year love...We always hang out with each other, and study together....-'Those moments were special..."

He was my best friend...

Yeah, I didn't tell him....I kept it as a secret. And it grew everyday, but it always hurts me every time I find him with his girlfriend, when he's courting or liking another girl.

All I do is to act like I don't have feelings for him but deep down I my heart goes cray cray when he's right beside me, when he talks to me and when he calls my name.'

Kevin Royu Cruz....My first love.

Some always say that I'm just a famous-wanna-be, a dreamer, slut, user and other bad stuff that makes me wanna punch someone or something....but I can't, I might be expelled... Me and my older brother are the only hope to continue our company.

I'm just a scholar here at National University of the Philippines or NUP, we're not that rich and actually our family almost filed bankruptcy when daddy got into a coma for almost 2 years, our company got robbed almost 3.2 billion dollars but the worst part is........daddy died and my twin brother got kidnapped and haven't found until now.

I admit when 'that' happened 5 years ago, I got depressed, I often lock myself inside my room, wrong rumors spread the whole campus, they started to bully me, I even lost my friends and knew that they were just using me to get high grades and stuff........they aren't real..they're .FAKE. Even my BEST FRIEND...

I'm a victim of bullying. And It's because of him, my one and only best friend. He is the one responsible of all that happened to me. He spread the wrong stories about me.

They used me..

judged me...

Mocked me..

I loved him....

Trusted him...

Since then, I hated all of them...all those judgmental people.

He was indeed my first love, yet my first heartbreak...

I NEVER trusted anyone...

I'm a loner...

A nobody...

A nerd...

I, Ria Taylor a cold-hearted girl will do anything to get rid from the eyes of those bullies and focus on my goals for me and my family's future. I don't care about everyone, love, friends....

But...

It all changed....when our paths crossed.

This guy kept on bullying but this one's strange.

How is he doing this?

I thought that I learned from the past but....

I don't know....ARGH..

Will I GIVE IN? or continue NOT TO TRUST ANYONE again and ignore it?

"I Fell In Love With My Enemy"

Author: Xander_RiaLexery

Cover Designed by: _Princess_Masangkay_