Chapter 24

Michael P.O.V

"Ya'll wanna go to the beach?" Honey asked us.

"Yea" I said.

We were walking down the strip & the beach was only 5 minutes away.

"Aye what's all that?" Chris said pointing to a big crowd.

"Lets go find out." Tayah said grabbing Honey's hand & sprinting away leaving only me & Chris.

"So wassup with you Tayah now?" He asked.

"Shit I ont know.  She said she wasn't ready for a new relationship & all that shit." I said

"That mean she only want you to try harder bruh. She only want you to chase her some more." He said.

"What if I'm tired of chasing, her.  I just want her." I said.

"Man it's either you show her you want her or you won't get her." He said.

I looked at him laughing.

"When my ass start taking advice from yo peanut ass head."

"Whatever. I'm the fucking love doctor." He said laughing.

I saw Tayah & Honey coming across the street with hotdogs in they hands.

"What was going on over there?" I asked them.

"It's a big ass cookout for LA." Honey said.

"This man over there said it's a carnival around the corner. I really wanna go." She said grabbing my hand & looking in my eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'm wherever you at." I said smiling. 

"Yes." she said giving me a peck on the lips.

"We coming too." Chris said.

Tayah P.O.V

Michael wrapped one of his arms around my waist as we walked to the carnival & honestly I was loving it.

"How many tickets cutie.?" The guy at the booth asked me.

"We'll take 2" Michael said before I could say anything.

They guy's smile instantly disappeared & he handed us 2 wristbands, in exchange for $40.

We'd been in the park for 5 minutes & Michael wanted to get on the biggest ride out there.

"I'm not getting on this." I said.

"Tay come on now. Stop being a punk." He said grabbing my hand & pulling me closer to him.

"Really Mikie,  I'm scared af." I said .

"Who's next." The ride worker said.

Michael dragged me up the stairs & onto the ride strapping me in. I tried with all my might to get out but the bars were already locked.

"Just hold on to me." Michael said putting his arm around me & cuddling me.

The ride starting moving slow,  & we started going up which seemed take forever. When I looked up I realized we were all the way at the top. I buried my face in Michael's chest,  soaking in his cologne.

Then the ride went down, making my stomach drop. I swear I bout cried. Michael pulled my head out of his chest & kissed me..I forgot all about us being on a ride & kissed him back.

After the ride ended we went to the place were you can see ya picture. The man turned to our picture & we were kissing,  but smiling into the kiss.