Chapter 17

Tayah P.O.V

"Sochittaaa!" I said plopping down on her bed.

"Bitch what I tell you about using the government." She said pushing me.

I started laughing & grabbed the remote to turn to Spongebob. That's our ish.

"Your phone vibrated." Honey said handing my phone.

It was text from Jake.

Mr. Right:  Wassup Love?

-Chillin, wassup with you?

Mr. Right:  Nothing. You going to that party at Sierra house?

-Yep. You know Sierra?

Mr. Right:  Who don't know Sierra thot ass lol?

-Lol True. I'll be there though.

Mr. Right: Aight. I'll see ya gorgeous ass later. (:

-Okay Mr. Right  : )

"So we hitting up Sierra party or nahh?" Honey asked flipping through her magazine.

"Yea. Jake going." I said scrolling through my Instagram.

"That's the only reason yo ass wanna go" Honey said laughing.

"Whatever hoe." I said.

Michael P.O.V

"So she was just hugged up with him in front of you?" Chris asked

"Yea. Like damn. That shit pissed me off.  He had his hands all her ass & her head was on his chest." I said bouncing the basketball.

"Damn bruh. But you can't blame her man." He said.

"So you on her side now?.I thought you was my boy man " I said yelling.

"Don't fucking yell at me Ty" Chris said calmly shooting the basketball.     

"Well you taking her motherfucking side. Trader ass." I yelled again. Veins popping outta my neck.

Next thing I know Chris was in my face.

"Call me anything in the book,  but I ain't no fucking trader Ty. Yo ass the one who fucked up so don't get mad

at me. If yo dumbass would realize the world don't revolve around yo peanut ass head,  then maybe you would be with Tayah. Her ass could've been fucking around on yo stupid ass while you was in jail but she was by your side & so was I.  Y'all split up man cause you was stupid for calling bitch,  you was stupid for fucking a hoe in the car next to her & you was stupid for asking her to be friends,  when Y'all could've worked shit out. So don't fucking fuss me out cause you jealous. "  He yelled in my face.

I could tell I pissed Chris off.  We barely get into arguments.

"You right man. I'm sorry." I said sitting down.

"Just know I always got yo back Mike.  Yo dumbass my blood either way. " He said .

I then dapped him up.

We made a bond, from the very begin, you be my homie & my bestfriend I'm gone be there for you till the very end,  no matta what

-----------------

Tayah P.O.V

"Ahh this my shit" I yelled over the music towards Honey.

Sierra party was hype af.

I started dancing, having a good time. Then I felt a pair of hands on my waist, I turned around & it was Jake.

"Hey." I said loud.