0

p r o l o g u e 

     "P-Please do-don't do it!"

I could hear his screams for mercy as I approached the door, the guys in the room obviously beating him into a pulp. I was going to end it all. I was finally going to get some relief from the screaming in my head, driving me insane. I was finally going to put an end to all the madness, no more planes, cars..making deals and running errands, something that I hated. 

It was all to bring this man, right here, to the end he deserved. 

I opened the door, slowly at first, letting him catch a glimpse of me. He began to shake, trying to release himself from the rope that had him restrained to the chair. His eyes pleaded with me, the hazel color looking even more brighter than normal. I don't know why he thought that I was going to let him go, I had done too much, and went through too much to let him roam free now. Maybe he didn't understand, maybe he didn't grasp how tormented he made me feel. He nearly drove me insane. Any longer, and I was going to have to be restrained myself. 

I could smell the fear on him. 

It brought a smile to my face. I crossed my arms over my chest, taking a deep breath. 

"You gonna do it, or do I have to murder him myself?" 

I looked at Ramiro, shaking my head. His jaw was clenched, and I could tell it taking a lot to hold himself back from ripping the poor man to shreds. I would want to do the same thing, if one man had reduced my sister to a shell of her former self. He wanted blood. I was to do this not only for myself, but Ramiro's sister, my mother. She had been through far too much for me to stop now. I couldn't go back anyway, I wouldn't let myself do that..besides, I was in too much shit. I focused my gaze on the man in the chair, the light bulb above his head giving off a dim light. It gave me enough light to notice that he had pissed himself. 

"P-Please..Amir..I beg of you..pl-please don't kill me! I-I'm sorry!" He cried, the tears streaming down his cheeks. I rolled my eyes. I didn't understand why he was crying. He wasn't crying earlier, when he fucked up my life, huh? At least be a man and take your death like a man. He had already benn beaten into a bleeding, ugly mess. His lip was busted open, and his nose was almost flattened. I would be begging to die if I was in his spot. 

I pulled my knife out of my pocket, letting him see the blade. I kneeled down, smirking up at him. "You fucked with the wrong family," I hissed, plunging the knife deep into his knee. He screamed, his pain filled wail echoing throughout the room. I twisted the knife around, his wails continuing. I stood up, and kicked his chair back, coming around to stare down at him. 

Pulling out my pistol, I pointed it at his head, right between his eyebrows. 

   "This is for my parents, you sick motherfucker."