Chapter 6

Damon POV

Being a pushed out of a bar by your bunny eating little brother is never too entertaining.

Especially with his multiple condescending frown lines on his crowded forehead.

"Damon, I thought you had gotten over this? Why can't you just leave Elena alone, and let us be happy"

Perfect Stefan. It's always about St. Stefan.

I need a drink.

"Not everything is always about Elena freaking Gilbert, am I the only one who isn't blind to what's going on?!!"

"Damon." Continued brooding stare. Oh, looky there, another frown line. "This isn't about Bianca, is it?"

Sarcastic clapping begins.

"Well" *clap* "done" *clap* ", Brother. You didn't even have to look too constipated when you figured it out this time! Quite the accomplishment."

"Damon, she's a 17 year old girl. She lived in an Orphanage for her entire life. Has no family. She isn't a threat, she just wants a family. I thought you, for one, would understand that."

"Typical Stefan, morality speech. You really need to update your persuasion methods, they've gotten old." Strutting toward my Camaro, "Oh, and before you talk to me about morality, you should check your own," yet another frown line, old Stefan should invest in botox "How exactley did you get Bianca's life story?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Boarding House

(Phone call)

"Hey Alaric, I think it's about time we re-visited Izzy's (Isobel Fleming) office. I need to do some research on a family called Albero." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

Bianca POV

Hopping down the hall way with one shoe on, I poked my head through Elena's door trying to stay upright.

"Hey Elena, do you know where I put my other sneaker? I was going to go out for a run,"

Sitting on her window seat holding a diary, Elena looked up at me as if she was staring at the product of her troublesome thoughts.

"Oh, um I think I saw it somewhere..." still looking confused by her thoughts, she stopped to look up at me, "um, Bianca," ah must be serious, she full named me "well, it's just, I don't really know much about you, and I was wondering if we could talk about, well, you, I guess.."

Oh dear, my life story, what an uplifting chat this shall be.

"To be honest, Lena, there's not much to really tell you. I grew up in an Orphanage with a bunch of other kids, that didn't stay there long enough to get to know and make friends with. Finished High School a couple of months early since I had so much free studying time during my summers and other holidays. Very boring story in all honesty, that's why I moved once I finished school and was legally allowed to, I wanted a new start."

Sitting down next to Elena on her window seat, she crossed her legs under her and sat up, "So, what happened to your family? If that's ok for me to ask, I really don't want to upset you..." Throwing her arm around me tightly.

"Oh no, it's fine, no tragic story or anything. I just never knew my parents. I was found here in Mystic Falls, actually, under a tree in the woods by a passer by. They took me to the nearest Orphanage, there was an investigation to find any living relatives of mine but every thing was inconclusive. So, I don't have family, it's just me."

Grabbing my hands in hers, Elena forced me to look into her compassionate eyes, "You listen to me, Bianca Albero. You are not without family. We are your family. I talked to Jeremy and well I've known from the moment you walked into the Grill with Liz, you're my Sister. Maybe not through blood, but" pointing at her heart, "we're family."

A single tear dropped, followed by many. I had never cried so much before. Sure, in the Orphanage, when I was sad. But this wasn't sadness.

Grasping Elena to me tightly, she chuckled and returned my hug.

*BANG*

 "OWWWWWW!!!" 

Pulling away from our sisterly moment, we both ran to the hall way, to find Jeremy on the floor and my remaining sneaker around his ankle.

"Who left their damn sneaker in the middle of the damn hall way??!!"

"Jeremy, don't curse!" Elena and I scolded Jeremy similtaniously.

Both bursting into a fit of giggles, ignoring Jeremy's fallen form and missing his happy smile looking up at his two sisters.