Threesome part 3

As soon as Niall walked in i pushed Justin off of me and hopped of the counter. " Babe, i'm so sorry, he kissed me and i just.." You didn't know exactly what to say so you waited for Niall to say something, he didn't. He was walking towards you, you noticed something different about his eyes. They weren't the same bright blue eyes you fell in love with, they were dark, lust. "Go to the room right now" Without saying a word you do it, ass you turn the corner to go up the stairs you see Niall and Justin talking. You want to stay and listen to what they are saying but you obey Nialls order and go.

A few minutes later, Niall walks in the room, you don't say anything but stare at each other, it felt like an eternity. " Take your clothes off, and lay down on the bed" again you obey his orders. As you're about to take your bra off Justin walks in and stands next to Niall. You try to cover your breast as much as you possibly could carrying 34C. "Take it off" as those words leave Nialls mouth, you proceed to do as told. You move down to you're pants, as you pull them down your legs you look up at the boy and see Niall lick his lips and Justin taking the little clothes you had on. Niall says finally says something since you started taking your cloths off. 'Leave those on" By those he meant my black lace Perla underwear. 

You stay still waiting for Niall to say something else but he doesn't. You guys stand there just staring at each other when Justin start walking towards you and presses his pointer finger on your lips. "Suck" You look at Niall like Justin has lost his mind, all that Niall does it nod, giving you approval to do as told. You start to suck his finger slowly while watching Niall and his reaction,Justin cuts you off when he starts to drag his fingers down the valley of your breast, down you stomach stopping right at the rim of you underwear. He takes his finger out your mouth and kisses you, this time you don't kiss back until you hear Niall say "do it", so you do. While you're kissing Justin start to move his finger and inside your underwear, he starts to rub you're clit and you try not to moan,but fail, Justin taking that as an opportunity and starts exploring your mouth with his tongue. You're in a trance when you feel Niall go behind you and put his hands on your waist and start kissing your neck. Justin stops what hes doing and starts taking off his clothes while Niall starts to kiss you going slow down your body. "Go sit on his face" 

You turn around to see Justin laying down on the floor with his dick was so happy to be released from those tight jeans. You're hesitant at first but go and sit on his face. His tongue was out and ready to eat you. He grabs your hips and pushes down while his tongue licks your folds up and down, he stops for a second. "Spread your pussy for me baby". As you do it he starts to lick and suck your clit like it't his last time eating, you grab your nipples while moaning his name, You're so into it you don't notice Niall naked in front of you until you feel his dick on your lips. You open your eyes and see Niall looking down to you, you grab his dick, still surprised at how big and thick it is. You slowly lick the tip and hear Niall groan, you're about to put it in your mouth when Justin inserts a finger in you pussy thrusting in and out at the same time while just sucking your clit, you're a moaning mess. Niall grabs your face and puts his dick inside your mouth, you move your head up and down his dick, taking it out your mouth and lick it,you moan while his dick is in your mouth and he groans feeling the vibration and liking it. 

Justin stops and Niall take his dick out of your mouth and turns you around while you hold on to the edge of the bed, Justin coming in front and you start sucking his dick, Niall grabs your waist and presses his tip against your entrance, as he pushes in you can't help but moan as his dick stretches your pussy, still not used to Niall dick. He starts to thrust in and out painfully slow, you bob you head faster as all three of you are a moaning mess. Niall reaches to rub your clit as you lick the head of Justin's dick, a few more strokes of your tongue and he is cumming all over the bed. You let go of his dick, him falling on the bed. You're starting to reach your high when Niall decides to thrust harder, he pulls your hair making your head go back. He gets close to your neck and starts sucking and biting. Justin get up and sucks on your right nipple and then giving your left the same attention. " You like that don't you baby?" He whispers in your ear while grunting. "Oh My God Niall i'm about cum" you yell as he continues to whisper dirty things in your ear. " Cum for daddy baby" As those words left him mouth you both cum in sync. He pulls out of you and kisses you while Justin starts putting on his clothes.

"I love you so much baby" he says while caressing my naked body. You give him a kiss and get up walking towards the bathroom, you stop and glance at Niall while you continue to walk. "You don't want round two?" Niall gets up from the bed and runs to the bathroom.

********************************************************

Bad, ik guys you don't have to tell me. But i really hope you guys enjoyed it. Remember guys if you want a personal don't forget to ask. LOVE YOU GUYS!! 

-Ines