Threesome part 2

Niall looks at Justin like he has three head, all you could do was giggle. In the back of you start thinking about your fantasy of having a threesome, and start biting your lip. Imagining how Nialls soft, pale pink lips kissing up and own your body, while Justin licks, and sucks on your neck trying to find you spot.

You get interrupted by the two boy yell at each other over the game. "Do you guys want anything to eat?" you hear Niall say something under his breath and Justin laughing, "What did you say?" they both laugh before Niall replying; "Nothing babe".  You go into the kitchen to get yourself something to drink when you look to the living room and you see Niall and Justin whispering to each other, you don't think anything of it so you go on your phone and watch snapchat stories, you where so into it you didn't notice Justin walking in and standing behind you. 

"How you doing?"(friends!!)

"I'm good, just stressed with school and all"

All of the sudden Justin comes close to me, too close. He starts to whisper in my ear, "Is there anything i can do?". You're surprise and you can do i stutter. He picks me up and sets me on the counter, one hand holding my thigh while the other caress the other. You're about to say something when he slams his lips on yours and starts kissing you, you grab his neck and kiss him back as impulse. Without permission he enters his tongue in your mouth exploring like is his last day on earth. You start to get a tingly feeling down there and you can't believe your kissing your boyfriends best mate, and he's getting you wet. You guys where so into it, you didn't hear Niall walk in. "Really mate?"

***************************************************************************************

Hello guys,i thought i was going to upload during the week but since ive been M.I.A i decided why no. I hope you liked it, its not over yet part 3 is going to be the juicy stuff (idk) if you guys liked it don't forget to vote. If you want a personal i also take request so don't be shy. If you would like one comment, i don't just do Justin: 

1. Your name

2 what boy

3 dirty, sweet, romantic, funny ect

4 after a fight, ect

5 how you look (eye colors, hair color,ect)

6 extra