A Comfortable Silence

(y/n) and Shiki had both graduated about two years ago. They were still in a happy relationship and Shiki was ready to make a permanent commitment. He was finally ready. He wanted to make (y/n) Mrs. Shiki!

He had brought her the beach where they sat down and decided to watch the sunset. This spot was the perfect place. It was atop a cliff where you could look out to the beautiful sea and see the sun disappear until the next day. As (y/n) and Shiki sat on the bench just looking out towards the ocean, waiting for the sunset. Shiki then stood up, took (y/n)'s hand, and got on one knee. Her eyes widened and tears started to well up in her beautiful (e/c) orbs.

"(y/n)... you know how much I love you. You accept the fact that I'm a vampire, you make me smile, you light up my world, you don't care for my flaws. You accept everything wrong about me and just make it perfect. I want to lay down next to you, I want to wake up to your beautiful smile. I want to hold you, I want to catch your tears, I want to make you mine... forever." He whispered. The tears started rolling down her cheeks. He opened a small dark velvet box which held a beautiful ring with a gorgeous, large diamond in the middle, with small diamonds all around the ring. "(y/n)... will you marry me?" The female squealed in delight and tackled him down to the ground.

"YES YES YES!!!! A BILLION TIMES YES!" She laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and slipped the ring on her finger. Perfect fit.

"I love you." He said his forehead against hers.

"I love you, too." The two met in a beautiful, passionate, yet chaste kiss. They pulled away and (y/n) leaned into him, laying her head on his chest.

    Such a peaceful, comfortable silence...