The Truth

Both (y/n) and (f/n) started dating the two night class students just two months ago. Everything was fine, but something did seem off. The girls however usually brushed it off. They didn't really think much of it. Well... until today. The two girls walked towards the fountain where they saw Ichijo and Shiki.

"Something wrong?" (y/n) asked. The two males looked really... nervous. When (y/n) and (f/n) saw this, their brains started creating MANY terrible scenarios. Were they gonna break up with the girls?!

"We have to tell you something." Shiki started. Did they cheat?! Did they find someone else?! Are they leaving?!

"We're..." Ichijo started. "We're not exactly human..." He said.

"What?" (f/n) asked. The two males stood up as their fangs came out and their eyes turned red.

"Oh, my..." (y/n) whispered as her and (f/n) stood there in absolute shock. They walked closer but the girls didn't move. Both (f/n) and (y/n) weren't sure if they were so scared they couldn't move or... they weren't scared at all so they didn't move. The two males stopped and looked away.

"Those eyes are pretty." (y/n) whispered, hugged Shiki.

"I agree. So please don't look away." (f/n) said, as she wrapped her arms around his torso. The girls weren't scared. They had no reason to be. They'd been dating for about two months and nothing bad happened, so why would the guys hurt them now? They were in a happy relationship. And nothing was going to tear them apart.