Beginning

No One's POV:

(f/n) walked out of her dorm room and went outside. She skipped through the large courtyard and towards the crossover. She had (h/l) (h/c) and beautiful (e/c) eyes. She was a very fun-loving, cheerful person. Her friend (f/n) was already waiting for her.

"There you are!" (f/n) giggled and (y/n) caught up with her. The (h/c) haired female smiled and waved.

"Hey (f/n), let's get going!" (y/n) cheered and skipped towards the screaming girls. It was always loud but it didn't bother (y/n) much. She would normally zone out and just pay attention to one single person. Shiki Senri. The beautiful mahogany haired man was always her favorite. He was silent and didn't really pay much attention to any of the other girls. But (y/n) was always jealous about Rima Touya. She was always so close to Shiki. Couldn't (y/n) be close to him like that? If only...

"Hey! (y/n)! Look!" (f/n) pointed out. (Y/n) looked up and saw Shiki looking in her direction. Her face was dusted a light pink as she moved closer. She turned to look at (f/n) but she was all the way in the front staring at Takuma Ichijo.

"DON'T GET ANY CLOSER!" An annoying voice yelled. Yuki Cross. Ugh, (y/n) didn't really like her. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't care. What (y/n) didn't find fair was that she couldn't get close to Shiki. She just wanted to say hello... what was weird was that (y/n) didn't even know what Shiki sounded like. But she could imagine him having this beautiful deep voice. So nice and soothing... well that was just a guess.

(y/n) looked up and saw that all the night class members were gone. She looked down and sighed. That was about as close to the beautiful man she got too. Nothing else. Never spoke, never even gotten ten feet close to him. It sucked.
"Hey, it's okay! Tomorrow's Valentine's Day! Make him some chocolates!" (f/n) smiled. Instantly (y/n)'s face brightened up.

"You're right! Let's go now!" (y/n) grabbed (f/n)'s hand and ran to her dorm. They both had chocolates to make!