Chapter 24 The end.

A/N I think I've been away for over a year! I am so sorry college is something else and have less time. I am editing this book because I know there are a lot of mistakes! 

1. I just want to say thank you so much for the support on this book. 

2. I love everyone who has commented, voted and liked this book, I know I am not the best writer 

3. This is the last chapter ! (Maybe we will see the reactions.) 

4. I have a new Fanfic of Harry! check it out ! 

5. I Love feedback! 

6. if you want any of my social media they are on my profile ! lol 

Epilogue

I sat in the rocking chair Harry had gotten me. I looked out into the garden where Aurora and her little brother Oliver played. I smiled as I rocked Milo our third child to sleep. Harry had picked the name Milo said it sounded like an old man name. I laughed and we stuck with the name. I saw a car pull up where I saw Liam and Louis get out. His eyes red and puffy, His hair a mess and his lips dry. Louis had recently lost his mom and he had been a mess. In public he smiled for the promo pics of his new single but we knew what was actually going on. He needed time to heal. His mom would be so proud. Liam walked up to the patio where I was sitting and kissed the top of my head.

"How is Milo" He ask softly not to wake the baby.

"He's good, Hows louis?" I asked, we both turn to see him on the phone pacing back and forth.

"He's on the phone with Zayn." I was little surprised, after Zayn had left the band they hadn't spoken, they were so close and shared a lot of memories. The boys were all like brothers, after 3 years everyone was doing there own thing. Liam had a baby girl, but not with sophia, they had broken up after my first was born, I loved sophia and we keep in touch, Liam was always directing and writing songs for other artist. Louis had been doing his solo career and football matches. Niall who was on his way had 2 albums out already, he had been big into golf and was recently engaged. Zayn, I missed him to be honest after I had Aurora we found out he had left the band, everyone was heartbroken. All the boys had talked to him for a few months after that but then stopped. He had broken up with Perrie, now he is still dating that model. His career has been great though and I wish him all the love and luck. Harry, I smiled at the though of my husband. He has made 4 movie, been guest star of many drama T.V shows and has a few songs out. He wants to take a break to be with me and the kids so right now he is doing some final promos for his recent movie. Harry and I have had the crazies 3 years, after deciding not to sign the papers I met him back at the hospital. When I walked back into the room I was greeted with a huge kiss. I knew ever since the day we got married I didn't want to lose Harry. Harry and I had another wedding this one was less fancy and more for family and close friends.

Flash Back

I stood in front of the mirror as I was getting the last finally touches done. I smiled as I looked at my reflection. The white dress fit me perfectly, I was getting my vows renewed, only couples that have been married a long time do this but Harry and I wanted to get a fresh new start. No drama just love.

"Are you ready.?" They asked me.

"As I'll ever be." I smiled, I stood in front of everyone as they stood up. At the end of the aisle I saw Harry turn around with our little girl in his hands . He wore a black tuck with a small purple flower in his pocket, Aurora wore a cute purple dress, her brown her has a small black bow. He grinned and started at me as the music started to play I started to walk. I looked at them both and smiled. I just felt pure happiness looking at them. My life had finally felt complete. I knew that moment that I never wanted a Divorce Harry Styles.