Chapter 12; think about it

i don't know how to feel about this chapter! 

but a small update! 

let me know what you think & sorry for any mistakes. 

Harry POV. 

She sat across me silent. Her eyes scanning the menu that was placed in her hands. She bit her lip like she always does.  I smiled at her and didn’t notice I was staring at her long until she looked up. Her cheeks went red and she smiled at me.

“What” she asked.

“Nothing, ready to order?” she nodded. I called over the waiter, he came over smiling down at us. We told him what he wanted. He nodded his head and took the menu and walked off.

“How’s the house? Still up?” she teased.

“Messy” I grinned.

“Typical” she laughed. I missed that.

“To best honest its lonely, oh the irony” she stares at me but doesn’t frown like I expected. She chuckles taking a sip from the water she ordered.

“I think Ima stay with one of the boys for a while, plus we got rehearsals and a lot of interviews coming up.” I sigh knowing that I would have to go away soon. She nodded she understood. That’s why it worked so well. Niall and my mu are right. I had to make up my mind about this divorce.

“Modest up your ass?’ she asked smiling.

“Always” she laughs.

~*~

Food was placed in front of us while we chatted.

“How’s Vic?”

“She’s okay, she’s been a great friend” she takes a bite of her burger.

“ I told you keep the house” she looks up at me from her food. She wipes her mouth with the napkin.

“What kind of friend would I be letting Harry styles on the street?” she teased. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m serious.”  Her smile faded.

“So am I.”

“i don’t want to live there anymore harry. Every inch of the house is a reminder of how happy we were. Of all the fights and of Cindy rolling around in MY bed” her tone was serious now. She picked up her burger and ate it. I was a little taken back that that’s how she viewed our house. I saw it a reminder of all the good things, never has it crossed my mind the bad things.

“plus seen we moved in I told you, the backyard wasn’t big enough” her smile was back.  she always said she wanted our kids to run around in a big backyard. Our was a medium size. I liked it and I know she did too but she always joked about it being bigger. She wants kids I know she does.

“You’re planning your future already” I said looking down at my almost half finished burger.

“Well you already have your future” she said, I knew she was referring to Cindy,

“I broke up with her.” I look at her, she meets my eyes and she is surprised. But after that it went silent. I didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Thank you for lunch” she smiled as we walked out of the restaurant.

“I owed you.” I shrugged. We walked towards my car when I looked to my left and saw a Pap. I sighed

“Melody they found us” she looked up and over to the left.

“Just walk” she said smiling up at me. I let her walk in front of me.

HARRY, MELODY OVER HERE

He jumped right in front of us. Melody was startled jumping back. She bumped into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist touching her stomach. I felt her tense up.

“Just walk,” I whispered in her ear.  She kept walking as the flashes hit us. we reached out car. I waited for her to get in until I hopping in myself.

“You all right” I asked.

“Ya he just scared the crap out of me” she chuckles.

~*~

I parked outside Vic’s apartment. Melody unbuckled her seat belt. I followed her inside the building. She didn’t say anything. I knew what I was going to do to make up my mind. It was going to be hard and I had to get Melody to agree. I waited for the elevator doors to open. She walked out and I followed her. But before she could say anything or do anything I stopped her.

“Melody” I whisper.  She stares at me at confusion

 “I want you to move back in, I want to give us another try,” I blurt out. She looked at me shocked.

 “Harry-“

“No Melody let me finish.”  She stayed quite.

“Please, I know that I have no right to ask you for another shot. I know that I was the one that gave up on us but I want us to try again.” I stare into her brown eyes searching for reaction.

“Harry is this a joke?”

‘No no, I’ve been told by two wise people that I need to be sure if I am ready to let you go, and honestly I don’t know if I am.”

“Please just think about it.”  I kissed her cheek and turned my heel to walk away.