Chapter 23 I know

A/N at the end :)

Melody POV

My legs were spread apart, doctors and nurses at the end, Harry beside me breathing in and out over and over again. I tried not to laugh at him, my emotions were everywhere.
"I hate you!" I said, I pushed groaning in pain. I never felt like this before. I hear Harry giggle beside me and I open my eyes to glare at him.
"This is-" I scream
"All you fault" I whine to harry.
"Push!" The doctor says.
"I'm pushing ! I'm pushing" I said squeezing my eyes and pushing. I groan again leaning forward.
"You're doing great Melody, Almost there" I hear the doctor say,
"I need a break" I say out of breath.
"No, Come on Melody you're stronger than that" I hear the doctor say.
"Come on Melody" I feel Harry squeeze my hand tighter. I look at him with a huge smile on his face. I push again this time harder.
'That's it Melody keeping pushing!" I do as they say. I push harder finally hearing her cry. I fall back on to the bed and glance to my side. Seeing harry smiling big. He lets go of my hand to see our baby. I see them cleaning her up and making sure she is okay.

I watch then wrap her up in a pink blanket and bring her over to me.
"let me hold her" I say extending my arms.
They place her in my arms and I start to cry. She is so beautiful .
"Ah she's so cute." Harry says kissing the top of her head. I pout and look at Harry, He looks at me with a smile.
"Good job" he says kissing my forehead.
"We make such cute babies!!!" I sob uncontrollably. Harry and the nurses laugh at me.
"But do this to me again and I'll Kill you Styles I meant it!!" I say. Harry laughs again. He leans in and gives me a kiss. Like a kiss kiss, on the lips. I kiss back without thinking. He pulls away smiling down at our baby.
"Melody. I want us to renew our vows."

Harry POV.

I sat outside the room While Val was in the room helping Melody clean up. The boys were suppose to be here any minute now. I told them to keep a low profile, I didn't need papz everywhere when I take Melody and the baby home.  I looked down at my hands and played with the rings on my fingers. I was nervous. Melody had never said yes or no to my request. She stared at me for a couple of minutes in shock. Then the doctors took her to another room. I wanted to talk to her but then Val walked in. I left the room leaving them alone. I bit my lip nervously and pulled out my phone. I dialed the lawyers number fast and waited for him to answer.
"Hello."
"Joshua, I need a copy of the divorce files."
"She didn't sign them. They aren't valid until she signs her name Styles." He said in a mono tone voice.
"Yes, I am aware but i need them."
"Why?"
"Doesn't matter why, I need them."
"Fine, Pick them up tomorrow at the office. Maybe bring Melody to sign them" he said, I rolled my eyes.
"Ya, mhm thanks" I said hanging up. That's the last thing I wanna do.
"MATE, CONGRATS" My head snapped up and saw the boys running towards me, I grinned ear to ear and stood up with my arms wide open. Niall ran right to them and hugged me patting my back.
"Where is she" He says moving so that Louis and Liam could give me a hug.
"She's in the room with Val, she needed a shower." I say,
"And the baby?!"
" The doctors are running some tests, but I bet Val and Melody are done we could probably go in-"
"hey where is Zayn?'" I asked, They all looked at me with a nervous smile.
"Uh he just had to talk to simon about something, god knows what." Liam responds with a fake smile spread across his face, I brushed it off and walked in front of them. I walked towards the Room Melody was in. I reached for the door and Niall rushed passed me.
"MELO- O O -" Niall rushed back out the room pulling Liam and Louis with him, I looked at him confused. His face was bright red and he was bitting his nails. I heard Val and Melody burst out laughing. I walked further into the room and saw Melody breast feeding. I smiled at her as she laughed with Val at Niall's embarrassment.
"Niall buddy, you are going to get your memories erased got it?" I called back to Niall and Melody looked at me. Her eyes were bright and her smile was ear to ear. I stood beside her looking down at our baby girl,
"How are my two favorite girls doing?" I asked kissing the top of Melody's head and Aurora's head.
"Great, just a little hungry" Melody responds,
"Save some for dad" I whispered to the baby, Melody gasped turning red
"harry!" she said ,I chuckled giving her a small smile. She blushed smiling back.  she pulls her shirt over her chest to cover up. She wipes the baby's mouth and wraps her up in a blanket.
"Wanna hold her?" She asked looking up at me. I nodded
"Boys you can come back in" Val said opening the door. Shyly the boys walked in slowly looking around the room then their eyes landed on Melody then the baby.
"Oi i want to hold her first!!" Niall said, I laughed.
"Wait your turn." I told Niall.
'Harry you'll have her around all the time! don't be selfish!!" Niall said extending his arms. I rolled my eyes.
"Niall do you even know how to hold a baby? You hold an award better than a child" Val teased Niall as i placed the girl in his hands.
"Ha ha Val shut up" he said walking towards Liam and Louis with her, they all just stood around Niall poking her face and holding her tiny hand.
"Where is Zayn?" Melody asked me in a whisper I shrugged not knowing either. She nodded. I felt my pocket buzz. I picked up the phone and saw Josh had texted me.
I brought the papers I'm here.
I glared at me phone.
"We can talk later" My eyes met hers, I nodded.
"i'm just overwhelmed."
"Melody."
"And-"
"Melody i get it" I cupped her face. she pouted and I smiled leaning in to kiss her soft pink lips.
"We can talk later"  I smiled standing up stright. The boys and Val stared at me. I blushed walking towards the door.
"I'll be back." they all nodded and i left the room.

Melody POV

I watched Harry walk out the door. My lips feeling tingly and sadly missing his lips on mine.
"Explain." val said sitting down. Niall was laying the baby down on the crib they gave us at the hospital. They  all sat on the couch beside me waiting for me to say something.
"Weren't you siging the divorce papers today?" Louis asked.
"My water broke before I got the chance to. Harry did though." I sadly state.
"so it isnt't valid until you sign it?" Louis asked
"yea-"
"It's a sign you know" Niall said, We all looked at him.
"You were'nt meant to sign those papers. so many reason you shouldn't now."
"he asked me to renew our vows. We weren't married that long but he's basically asking me to re marry him" I say in shock still.
"Melody. You know you love harry, you have a baby together and he loves you to death. What is stopping you?" Liam asked.
"The memories Liam. I just can't forget the pain." They all looked at me with sad eyes.
"Just know Harry loves you enough to let you go." Louis says. He gets up walking away. The boys look at me.
"Goodnight Mel." They say smiling softly, they followed Louis out the door,
"He's right you know."  Val says, I sigh nodding.
~*~
Later that night after everyone had left for sure Harry was still missing. Maybe he went home too. After I didn't give him answer he was probably upset with me. I looked up and saw nothing. The room was pitch black. There was only a tiny red light from the T.V in front of me. I sighed not being able to fall asleep. Why was it so hard? I just pushed a baby out and I can't fall asleep? I am so messed up. I heard the door creek and slowly open.
"Who's there?" I called out.
"Melody? you're up?" Harry asked turning on the lights. I nodded.
"I Can't sleep. I thought you had went home?" He shook his head smiling,
"Wanted to keep you company" he dimmed the lights and made his way to the couch. He set down his phone and a folder on the desk.
"What's that?"  he looked down at the folder as he took his jacket off and shoes.
"nothing" he says smiling. I nodded brushing it off. and stared at him until he laid on the couch. Harry looked tired, he had bags under his eyes, his lips looked extra pouty and his Harry was messier than usual. It looked like he had the baby instead. Harry looked up at me and smiled.
"goodnight."
"Night."

~*~
4am and I was wide awake. Harry on the other hand was fast asleep. His head was tiled back and drool was coming from one side of his opened mouth. His leg was hanging off the couch. Such a tol boy he was. I smiled and giggled softly making sure not to wake him. I pulled the covers off and tried to stand. I felt a small pain and soreness but that was normal they told me. I walked around the room and finally sat down at the desk. I took a break looking around. The sun was going to be out soon. I looked down at the folder in front of me. I was getting more curious  and I wanted to know what was in there. I looked at Harry still sleeping and then back the folder. I picked it up and bit my lip. I opened it slowly trying not to make any noise. My eyes scanned the papers and my eyes widen. It was our divorce papers. Why did Harry have these? I looked at the bottom of the page. Only his name was sighed the space for my name was blank. I sighed. I know what I have to do. I had thought about it after everyone was left but now I was sure of what I wanted after seeing the papers in front of me. I looked around for a pen and found one at the desk. I licked my dry lips and took out a paper. I took the cap off the pen and began to write.

A/N
One more chapter left !!! Ahh
Thanks for the massive support on this book honesty means a lot ! Sorry I haven't updated fast, my laptop sucks. But getting a new one next week :) I start college Monday:( !!

Also I was wondering if anyone would like to make a trailer to this book?

If you make one send me the link :)

Vine: All 1d Imagines send me edits based of the book :)